• 46 •

"kids wake up , oh—" jaemin stood at the door , looking at the two cuddling on the bed , both sound asleep

"kids wake up , oh—" jaemin stood at the door , looking at the two cuddling on the bed , both sound asleep .

he let out a quiet giggle as he took out his phone to snap some pictures . "sweet dreams love birds" he took one last glance at the two before taking his leave .

he walked down the stairs with a wide grin , "jeno-ah guess what i saw." jaemin grinned widely , excitement filling him .

"what." jeno said , glancing up for one second before focusing back down on his phone once again .

"hae eun and jisung cuddling !" he clapped , sounded like he just got the first price in the lottery .

"good for you." jeno said , not paying attention to what he had said .

"yah !" jaemin pushed jeno slightly , "you know what , i'm finding someone else !" he sulked as he walked to his next prey .

"reonjeonie~" he walked over to the boy who was trying to paint moonmin. jaemin pulled renjun into an embrace , which jaemin got severely beaten up by renjun .

"ow ow ow!" he sulked once again .

"firstly , it's pronounced as ren-jun you idiot ! and don't touch me !" renjun shot jaemin a soul piercing glare , contrasting from jaemin's filled with love ones .

"touch me , tease me , fill me up~" donghyuck sang mindlessly , walking into the kitchen where the two stood .

"oh fancy seeing you two here ." donghyuck laughed , grabbing the bag of biscuits from the pantry .

"ew what type of horrific creature eats biscuit nowadays ?!" renjun said , pointing at the bag of biscuits in donghyuck's grip , having a face of disgust .

"who doesn't eat biscuits , stupid ." donghyuck , peeled of the wrapper as he started breaking the biscuits into chunks .

"people who clearly have taste buds ." renjun rolled his eyes , the sass of his lingered in the air .

"you have rubbish taste buds , dongfuck ." renjun continued , chuckling at his own sentence . donghyuck felt extremely offended .

not only did he change up his name to dongfuck but also insulted his taste of food , describing it as 'rubbish' .

the two started bickering as jaemin tried to calm the two down , like their kindergarten teacher .

"kids , calm down . it's okay , both of you have amazing taste buds !" jaemin said with enthusiasm , smiling widely at the two .

"who's a kid here ? you're the youngest amongst us three !" renjun barked back , aggressive actions rolled off him .

donghyuck then continued to bicker with renjun , jaemin sighing at the sight .

biscuits are the og ones .