• 40 •

in the end , the girl gave up eating the meal , passing it to jisung

in the end , the girl gave up eating the meal , passing it to jisung .

pushing him the bowl of jjambong , also the cause of all her sufferings .

the boy didn't really mind , I mean , more food so why not ?

the two headed out of the restaurant , one being satisfied with the food the other one sulked about still being hungry .

jisung : "well , you didn't want to eat it,not my problem ."

hae eun : "that's because you ordered jjambong ! you know i can't handle spicy food , sung !"

jisung : "too bad , love."

hae eun : "but im still hungry , sung~"

jisung : "alright it was nice hanging out with you , I'll get going now."

he teased her again , loving how she'd react every time .

jisung : "okay okay fine. I'll bring you to a dessert shop ."

hae eun : "aww you know I love sweet food , you're so considerate babe !"

she clinged onto his arm , a smile spreading across her face . A light cheerful smile beaming .

jisung : "don't be disgusting ."

hae eun : "i know you love it ."

jisung : "in your dreams."

hae eun : "oh damn , how'd you know I was dreaming about you ? we must be soulmate or something."

jisung : "i really can't with you ."

hae eun chuckled , as the two headed to the little dessert cafe at the corner of the street .

the two enjoyed their sweet treats , sharing laughters and thoughts .

Sharing about their life journeys , getting to know each other even better .

Conversation topics drifting to another , never ending conversations .

The two clicked like missing puzzle pieces . filling up each other .

the surrounding noises drowning out as though they were in their own little bubble .

hae eun : "alright , I'm all filled ! now what ?"

something caught the girl's attention , a pet shop .

The alluring entrance , it was nicely decorated , the ivy vines flowing along with the wind , pink flowers blooming on the vines like its home .

The huge obnoxious sign of a paw ontop of the building , notifying the passerby that it was a pet shop .

the girl striking forward , her animal obsessed self taking over her senses .

»

hae eun : "omg sung ! aren't they cute ?"

jisung : "uh , don't you already have a pet ?"

hae eun : "I'll be a crazy dog lady then ."

she analysed all the pets in their cage waiting to be taken to loving homes .

hae eun : "wait sung , what's that ?"

she tugged onto his shirt , pulling him over to the 'petting station' .

the sign wrote :

" dear pet lovers ,

feel free to pet any of these adorable animals ! they'd love a pet from you ! so go ahead and head on in .

They're waiting to be loved and cherished by you .

do note the several terms and conditions :

- please do wash your hands before and after petting the animals .

- do not harm any animals and attempt to do so .

- do treat them with extreme care and love .

Thank you !

- Neo Pet Shop "

jisung : "you can go in there yourself."

hae eun : "aw man sung , come on don't be like that ! look at them , they want to feel your love."

she pointed towards the group of animals waiting in there , looking up at the customers with crystal-liked eyes .

hae eun as a crazy dog lady ? yes please .