• 24 •

the sun was at its peak , the brightest in the day , shining down its glory onto the earth

the sun was at its peak , the brightest in the day , shining down its glory onto the earth .

knocking on the door , almost as though it was a daily routine , which it probably was .

"oh hey eun ." chenle once again opened the door for her , smiling wide , grinning from ear to ear .

"hey door guy." hae eun chuckled .

"yah ! just because i'm the one who always open the door doesn't mean i'm the door guy." He folded his arms and pretended to be upset , the girl then chuckled and ruffled the little boy's hair , well he wasn't little but he sure was acting like one . Which , she thought was indeed adorable .

Stepping into their little base . Okay , well not little , infact it was huge .

Her hazel brown orbs staring into a special someone's eyes . He quickly broke the eye contact , was he getting flustered ?

THE park jisung getting flustered ? nice joke.

A pink hue forming on his cheeks when the girl waved to him . Why was he being like this , why was he getting all flustered and shy ? it isn't possible , right ?

She pouted at the one way respond - not getting any response from jisung , she went towards the boy who was seated at the sofa .

"Hello , is the jisung park alive ?" She waved her hands in front of his face , swaying her arms up and down .

"stop being so childish ." jisung scoffed .

"i'm cute though." The boy's cheek flushed red , the girl smiled cheekily , mentally high fiving herself .

She bopped his nose , which he quickly moved away , swaying her hands away . Attempting to put back on a cold look .

"you're annoying , aren't you ?" He walked up the stairs , furthering away from the girl .

Which , the girl followed .

The two had entered his room , the dark and comforting surrounding .

The scent of his , a calming scent , she loved it . it felt like a dark wood scent with wavering ocean mixed together .

"damn what are we gonna do here , babe ?" She clinged onto the boy's arm giving him a wink thinking about the mischievous thoughts , receiving a disgusted look from the boy .

the two headed to the bed , the girl sitting down on the bed , giving her own permission.

"you've become quite fearless huh ?"

Suddenly gaining back his confidence . Pushing the girl on the bed , hovering over her , his silver cross necklace dangling near to her face .

she was beyond shocked by the sudden aggressive movements , shock filled her body making her freeze in spot .

🍵