• 27 •

The curtains add an orange glow to the morning light, every morning a perfect sunrise

the perfect neon pink mixed with the peachy shimmering colour , the over-flowing sun ray flooded down on earth .

Arms flung around each other , during the night , the two had tangled themselves up unconsciously yet again .

the two had a good night sleep , being able to stay warm throughout the night due to each other's presence.

she turned to her bedmate , looking at his face that looked so pure and innocent you wouldn't be able to tell he was ever that emotionless jerk .

I mean , that was pretty obvious , he is a gang leader after all , always having that "I give no shit about you or your family" face .

her hand travelled up to his face , caressing it gently then to his hair , his soft hair that would fold itself around her fingers .

he groaned , yet moved closer to her touch , leaning to her hand like a snuggling puppy .

he loved the soothing feeling on someone caressing and stroking his hair , making him feel loved for the first time .

she got out of the bathroom , looking for the gang leader who was immersed into his phone screen .

"morning sung~" she cooed , encircling her arms around his shoulders , embracing him into a back hug .

he pushed her away , shoving her gently , "ew you're disgusting."

"you know you like my hugs ." she chuckled , going back to him , hugging him once again .

however , this time he couldn't push her away . she got it , in fact he did like her touch .

all her touches just leaves him wanting more , carving for more of her calmingly loving touches .

Jisung : "keep on dreaming , sweetheart ."

"you sound like my grandma when you call me sweetheart."  Her eyes brimmed with tears of mirth and the smile tugging her lips broke into a grin , loud laughters coming from her mouth .

Her contagious laughters echoed throughout the room , making a small smile tug on the boy's lips .

"you're so cute , sung-ah" She softly caressed the nape of his neck , slightly touching the ends of his hair .

"and you're disgustingly cute ." A smile crept up on her lips , winking at the boy . Her flirty instincts kicking her from inside .

"i know , babe ." she nodded , claiming what he had said .

"stop with the names , it's disgusting ." jisung scoffed , looking away from her gaze .

"you called me cute names too , i only learnt from the best ." she winked , chuckling as she noticed how visibly annoyed jisung was getting .

" she winked , chuckling as she noticed how visibly annoyed jisung was getting

Dang , flirty Hae eun ;)