• 42 •

"Oh well isn't this the mafia leader , jisung ? pfft , I just don't believe the fact that one of the strongest gang is led by a little kid like you

"Oh well isn't this the mafia leader , jisung ? pfft , I just don't believe the fact that one of the strongest gang is led by a little kid like you." the gangster scoffed , laughing loudly .

Anger built up in jisung , feeling as though he was a volcano ready to erupt .

hae eun felt the rising anger in him , afraid jisung would get into a fight with the three unknown men .

"Oh , and what are you gonna do if i take this little girl of yours , huh ? she's really pretty too , I would love to have her—"

jisung couldn't hold himself back anymore , his bursting anger filled the air , sending torturous punches towards the men , straight into his jaw .

the men stumbled back wards from the force , his head turned to the side as jisung pummeled his fist into his jaw . A sound of breaking bones echoed through the air .

Causing the girl to gasp in shock , frozen to the spot , unknowing of what to do .

"sung ! wait don't !" she tried to stop him , attempting to stop him from his murderous actions .

"go away , eun." his voice sounded much deeper than the other times if it was even possible , his dark gaze shot into her eyes , his fist still clenched .

the only objective in his mind was to eliminate the three men .

"please sung." she wrapped her arms around his arm , stopping him from hurting the three men .

but she was no match for the strength he held , he pushed her away , it wasn't the most gentle but it was considered gentle as he could've easily pushed her to the other side of the earth if he wanted .

Her back hit the walls , yelling at jisung to stop . It was as if he was possessed by a demon of some sort , his eyes was almost red from the immense hatred he held .

punching all the three men continuously , showing no sign of mercy . the three men yelped in agony , begging for forgiveness .

Every time the three men wanted to stand up , jisung would punch them down .

The three men was bleeding heavily , almost breathless . blood dripping from their injuries , coughing out blood , on the verge of death.

"park jisung !" the girl shouted loudly , gaining his attention  . She definitely had never said his full name , her quivering voice , wanting him to pay attention to her , not wanting him to hurt the three men anymore .

she was on the verge of tears , she couldn't stand violence , besides , none of her agent cases had required her to hurt anyone , she doesn't even dare to shoot someone , but she was trained to know how to do basic self defense but she was indeed weak .

she couldn't bare seeing anyone get hurt .

damn jisung calm down . 😳