• 16 •

she stayed the night in the playground , unknowing of the dangers

she stayed the night in the playground , unknowing of the dangers .

her mind only lingered to the thought of jisung . she was worried sick of him but she wasn't sure why .

he reminded her of herself , the time when she was rejected and lonely . no one wanted to be friends with her , no one liked her .

she was bullied till the point she wanted to take her life , the truth ? she was adopted.

many laughed at her and made jokes about no one wanting her due to her being "abandoned" by her real parents yet no one knew what happened to them .

yet the unending love and affectionate her adoptive parents gave her was enough to distract her from that , though the sharp scar in her heart would always hurt once in a while .

well that was all before she met yunji, the one who helped her through her time in korea but soon after , their friendship drifted after hae eun had to move to korea .

; +

"where is jisung ?" hae eun barged into the gang's base , lucky for her , the door was unlocked .

"what the hell man ! i could be naked for all you know ." haechan scolded , lifting his hands up beside his head in shock .

"then don't be naked." hae eun delivered her sentence in a deadpan voice .

"what and how am-" haechan barked back but was stopped in the middle of his sentence , "shut up fellow hae." she stared , pushing past him .

"jisung is in his room , eun ." jeno instructed , "don't you have a mission to do ? you know what never mind." she hurried up the stairs .

; +

knocking before entering the room , the darkness swallowing her up , the small ray of light from the curtains .

though she could barely see much but from the glimpse, she could see how big of a mess the room was in .

trash littered everywhere , the crumpled paper balls on the floor as jisung sat on the bed .

all she could make out of that was a dark outline of a manly figure , yet many things were hidden in the darkness .

the puffy cheeks , swollen eyes and messy hair , he had been through a lot during the night .

"jisung...?" She spoke softly , heart clenching at every step she took .

She slowly entered the room , taking baby steps , standing near the bed .

She didn't want to get too close , just in case he was comfortable with her doing so.

"go away eun."

"I said something wrong yesterday, didn't i?" she asked .

"you didn't , now leave ." jisung spoke .

"please let me help you sung.." she pled , wanting nothing but to help him .

"No one will understand me , and don't fucking say you do , because you don't ." his voice held the anger and misery dug into his heart , he wished for nothing but revenge for the cruel human race .

" sung , tell me . Yes , I may not know how it feels , but I'll be here for you to rant to . It helps , really ." she tried , she didn't know why she was doing this either but she just had that strong urge of sympathy and empathy towards him .

he knew himself that he needed someone to rant to , but something was holding him back but the urge to just rant out everything was too strong it overpowered every thought of his .

he took one deep breathe as all the torturous memories came flooding back , "i have always been in an abusive family , my father was an alcoholic while my mother , well she had plenty of sicknesses. they'd always have fights majority of times because of me , back then i really didn't understand much and would only uselessly cry . my father would physically abuse me and my mother would too . one time , the fight became too much , anger over took my father and caused him to push my mother down the stairs , causing her to pass away instantly . he then got charged for murder and got executed in the next day . everything happened in the span of a few days , i couldn't handle everything , it was too much ."

she shifted beside him , stroking her hand over his shoulder , in a circular motion hoping to push down his over flowing sorrow.

"it was too painful." he looked down , feeling the urge to cry yet he was a man of no tears , promising himself to never let out a cry ever since that experience .

besides , having her comfort really helped him against his tears .

no words needed to be exchanged , just her presence and comforting was enough for him .

😔 How we feeling ?