• 39 •

hae eun : "awh baby , you're still mad ?"

she teased , pinching his cheeks . of course , the male swayed her arm away , instead of swaying it away harshly which was what THE park jisung would most likely do , he swayed it away with much gentle movements .

jisung : "god , you're so noisy . quiet down , will you ?"

her lips pulled into a pout , tugging onto his shirt .

hae eun : "but I thought you liked me talking ? is my voice really that bad ?"

jisung : "you're really good at making me feel bad huh ? too bad , it doesn't work here."

she inched closer to his face , placing a moist kiss on his cheek , winking at him after pulling away .

hae eun : "it doesn't ?"

his heart racing a hundred kilometres per second . teasing could be her hobby at this point .

"god , what are you doing to me eun ?" he thought to himself .

Good at hiding his inner feelings , he showed no physical changes to her movements yet it drived him crazy .

johnny : "Here's two jjambong and one bottle of milk , enjoy your meal~"

The red sauce of the dish drawing fear to the girl . blinking her eyes at the dish ensuring her eyes weren't playing tricks on her , unwanting to eat it knowing just how spicy it is but of course she couldn't just waste the food .

What's ordered is ordered .

hae eun : "I hate you."

jisung : "you've brought it against yourself , love."

he held onto both their utensils , wiping it clean with a paper towel .

handing over hae eun her clean utensils .

she sighed , pulling the bowl towards her , swirling the noodles around her chopsticks , sniffing it before putting it inside her mouth .

The exploding taste of spice filled her mouth , feeling as though her taste buds were gone due to the immense flavour , not being able to feel her tongue .

Her eyes widened as sweat swarmed up on her forehead .

She swallowed the spoonful of noodles down quickly in hopes of getting rid of the taste but to no avail .

The taste only spreaded through her mouth down to the throat making her cough to the burning sensation she was feeling at her throat .

Her whole mouth felt as if it was on fire , like she'd have to call for a firetruck .

Quickly grabbing the bottle of milk , struggling to open the cap , whimpering as the firery sensation turned into pain .

Despite struggling , she used all her might power and opened the cap .

Swallowing the white liquid that calmed the fiery waves of pain .

Jisung chuckled at what he was seeing , raising his eyebrows in amusement .

Jisung : "is it that bad ?"

Hae eun shot a glare to him , drinking down one last sip of milk .

hae eun : "is being in flames , feeling your whole mouth burn really that bad , i don't know sung , what do you think ?"