• 74 •

as the two lovers connected lips , all the memories they had created came rushing back

as the two lovers connected lips , all the memories they had created came rushing back .

the passing memories from their first meeting till the most recent events , the love they've built up , the strong connection they had built .

from the moment they met , as enemies which hated each other's guts , he was like her monday , till star-strucked lovers . the amount of intimacy they had for each other could probably fill up the entire ocean .

their hearts had an owner and that was each other , if you'd knock at the door of their heart , you'd see .

though everytime they thought their love was its strongest state , yet everytime they made contact it seemed as though their connection grows .

; +

after the eventful week , it was finally some good old rest waiting for the couple , a day off from any work .

however , there's not really a break in the underworld , it's all filled with violence and never ending war .

"what do you mean ?! kill him !" jisung shouted across the phone as his girlfriend stared at him across the bedroom .

his loud thunderous voice lingered in the room , sending the nervous chills down her spines .

"i don't care what method ! just end him !" jisung slammed onto the table , bringing hae eun into a jolt .

fear arose in her , though she knew he wouldn't hurt her , how intimidating jisung can get most of times scares her .

jisung took notice of her , walking towards his girlfriend . snaking his arms around her waist , pressing the "mute" button on the phone call menu .

"baby , i'm sorry ." jisung's voice tuned softer by ten layers , his duality is beyond belief . you wouldn't know he was the same person .

hae eun smiled , placing kisses down his neck . the tip of her teeth gripping onto his skin, bitting slightly onto his warm skin , "silly , it's okay."

heat rose from hae eun's stomach to her chest. jisung's lips were getting closer and her heart decided to skip a beat, the smell filled her nostrils to the point of near brain death. the smell of him hypnotic beyond reason.

he was so close. That was it – at that very moment his lips brushed over hers like a wave of warmth and all her body reacted to him instinctively. She parted her lips and felt him washing over like a wave of warmth, curling her toes, unfurling all her senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all thoughts.

the sensation leaving the two wanting more , wishing they could just stand under the moonlight and kiss for weeks straight without any breaks .

they loved the feeling of love and intimacy filling the air around them .

every time they kissed it would feel like paradise on earth , every time it would feel so special .

the adoration and endearment they had for each other was like a never ending tunnel , through thick and thins they stayed by each other

following each other's foot steps , and when one of them falls , the other would pick them up . travelling the long and difficult distance also known as life .

with each other , they felt as though their might was enhanced , they were each other's energy .

so do y'all want more gang gang violence or cute innocent cuddles ?