• 64 •

[big baby sung 🥺❤️]

[big baby sung 🥺❤️]

hey hey hey baby where
are you ?

i'm outside rn babe

i need some hair clips
and rubber bands :(

no it's too far , go get it yourself

no baby :( please i need them

which type ?

just the pack with like ten clips

okay .

be safe , sung ❤️

feeling oddly hungry , she scattered to the kitchen . "jaem jaem , i'm hungry." she spoke as she entered the kitchen .

jaemin chuckled , "aren't you filled by jisung's love ?" he teased , wiggling his eyebrows .

"oh shut up jaem ." she rolled her eyes , bursting into laughter along with jaemin .

"alright alright , what do you want to eat then ?" jaemin asked , holding onto the pan , drizzling oil on the pan .

"i'm fine with anything , as long as it's edible." she chuckled , swaying side by side as she walked to the fridge .

"oh hey eun." chenle greeted , waving as he entered the kitchen with jeno .

"hey le , hey jen." hae eun greeted the two boys as the three started scavenger hunting the fridge .

"yah yah kids , it took me lots of money to re stock the fridge okay ?" jaemin complained .

"honey don't worry , i'll eat it all for you." jeno winked as he dug out eighty percent of the food .

; +

jisung was back from the day out with haechan and renjun , heading in to the kitchen .

he caught sight of jeno ruffling hae eun's hair . his eyes squint as he focused on the contact the two had made .

anger and jealousy arose in him as his fist clenched .

"hands off her ." jisung spoke , slamming onto the table .

"or what ?" jeno provoked , knowing jisung was already upset with the sight of the interaction the two had exchanged.

"or i'll rip your fucking neck in half." jisung threatened as he yanked jeno's hand away from hae eun .

wrapping his arms around her petite waist possessively , claiming what's his .

"baby , calm down." she chuckled , pressing a soft kiss to his jawline .

"dude i was joking , don't worry she's all yours ." jeno chuckled as he tapped jisung's shoulder .

jisung breathed in and out repeatedly , his hot breathe hitting her neck .

he brought her up the stairs , bringing her to his room . shutting the door close after entering.

"babe you know how possessive i get over you." jisung sulked as he trailed his fingers up and down her waist , pressing kisses on every inch of her face .

"you're so cute." hae eun chuckled , stroking his hair gently as she reassured him .

" hae eun chuckled , stroking his hair gently as she reassured him

we love jealoused jisung 😌

; +

babies , we hit 20k on this book 🥺 thank you so much for all the support loves ! ❤️

stay healthy , stay safe , stay happy . i love you , always x