• 54 •

the girl woke up in his arms , feeling the warmth of his embrace

the girl woke up in his arms , feeling the warmth of his embrace . a smile tugging on her lips as she scanned the surrounding .

no one was around .

she looked out the window , seeing the moon that stood out in the dark skies indicating nightfall .

she looked at the boy hugging her , who was deep in slumber . his asleep features looked absolutely adorable .

"baby~" she cooed , playing around with his hair that'd fold around her fingers every time she stroked it . he groaned , turning away from the girl .

"baby wake up~" she planted a kiss on his neck , receiving another groan from him . "let me sleep." he spoke , his husky voice echoed in her ears .

"i'm bored babe." she whined , tugging on his shirt , hugging onto his arm .

jisung still had his eyes shut , he was still drifting into sleep .

he sighed , turning around and pulling the girl into an embrace , having her head on his chest . he pulled her down on the sofa , the two of them lying down on the sofa in his arms .

he softly stroked her forehead , the relaxing movements made her sleepy once again .

he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead . his hand travelled to her petite waist , caressing it .

the two fell asleep once again .

; +

"we're back !" chenle announced loudly as the five opened and entered from the main door .

"they're still asleep ?" jaemin asked , peaking his head to the living room .

"ew there's some people that's still single ." renjun rolled his eyes at the sight of the two .

"god , you guys are so loud ." jisung grumbled , his deep and husky voice echoed through the girl's ear , waking her up .

she groaned , snuggling deeper on his chest . pulling jisung closer to her , hugging him closer to her .

"you're so needy ." jisung chuckled , stroking her back .

"how can i not be if you're just so dang adorable ?" she mumbled , still half asleep .

"gosh , just date already ." jeno said , laughing at the two exchanging flirty remarks .

"do you guys wanna eat dinner out ?" hae eun asked , turning her head in the direction of the other guys .

"sure , i don't mind ." renjun spoke , as everyone in the room agreed .

"i have to go change , eunnie ." jisung chuckled , catching sight of the girl clinging onto him . tugging onto his shirt , not allowing him to leave her .

"did you just call me eunnie ? i'm soft ." she cooed , hugging jisung tightly . "and no ! you're not going anywhere !" she sulked .

"i mean i don't mind changing here ." he winked . well , at least he tried to - failing to wink , he ended up closing both of his eyes .

"awh aren't you just so adorable~" her joyous giggle sounded , pinching the bridge of his nose .

jisung rolled his eyes , but then gave out a little chuckle , placing a gentle kiss on her cheek , "talk to you later love , i'll go change ."

his movements drove her absolutely crazy , making her face flash red , his smooth actions that made her heart beat a hundred kilometres per second .

i'm lowkey simping for their relationship 😌