• 68 •

"yong who ?" hae eun asked , as she didn't quite gripped hold of the name that was spoken

"yong who ?" hae eun asked , as she didn't quite gripped hold of the name that was spoken .

"taeyong , he's in the same gang as doyoung ." jisung spoke as he squinted at the picture one last time before confirming his guess .

"doyoung was in a gang ?!" hae eun was beyond shocked upon hearing news that was foreign to her .

"he was . that's why i was feeling so uneasy whenever he was around you ." jisung spoke .

"who else is in the gang ?" hae eun asked .

"we don't know all of them yet , all i know is that , there's eight members ." jisung spoke , looking across the document file which held the informations they had obtained of several different gangs for future use .

whatever that may be , may it be for violence or alliance .

; +

"boss , i'm pretty positive we'll have to fight them soon ." a voice spoke as his hat was pushed down to his nose , covering one half of his face .

"yeah , jisung is getting in the way . it's about time ." another male said .

he fiddled with the knife in his fingers , swirling the thin-bladder knife around as it glimmered in the lights like a diamond in the mines .

the three sat in the room of darkness , the only light source being the blue-ish computer screen that seemed like the moonlight over shining the dark world .

exchanging plans and ideas of what they could possibly do to take down the competition.

"did you do what i asked you to ?" the one known as the "boss" asked .

receiving a nod from the other dude , "yes , i believe she's jisung's girlfriend ."

"she's actually pretty attractive ." the same guy stated , the boss crooked his eyebrow .

"too bad , she'll have to go ." malicious laughs exited from his devilish mouth which spoke forbidden words .

the unlawful acts he did could've most probably stacked up to a whole mountain full of sins .

"boss , i found something !" the third guy spoke , holding onto his digital device that was beyond average technology.

the device had a specialty of finding special pieces of information no normal human could .

it was extra useful in the gang world .

"what is it ?" the boss asked .

"she used to be an agent , therefore she might have the chances of fighting back ." he informed as he scanned the page of hae eun's basic profile .

"i did indeed slice her but she didn't seemed to have fought back . maybe she can't fight ." the male who hurt hae eun spoke, lee taeyong .

"taeyong , are you certain ?" the boss asked , taeyong shrugged , unknowing of the answer to it .

it was just an assumption he had after analysing her movements and reactions , it was either she was to scared or timid to carry out self defence or she was never taught of it .

"jaehyun , gather up the other members . it's gonna be a show down ." the boss commanded as excitement filled him , wanting to finally over throne the first current gang in Korea .

" the boss commanded as excitement filled him , wanting to finally over throne the first current gang in Korea

woah woah jaehyun