• 25 •

The two stayed in the position , locking eyes - his digging into hers

The two stayed in the position , locking eyes - his digging into hers . her confidence shrunk as his grew .

his authority over her was the best part of it whole to him , he loved how he was in control of her , trapping her like a prey .

His confidence oozing , staring at her beautiful features , licking his lips seductively . Making the girl gulp , nervousness drowning her .

his gaze travelled down to her lips , the nervous churning building up in her stomach as her lumps started to grow weaker .

there was no escape from him , she was completely trapped between him and the bed , well not that she wanted to move .

"j-jisung." she tried calling out his name , hoping to make him snap out of it .

he felt the urge of like a magnetic attraction - pulling him closer and closer to her pink pouty lips . it was like that was the only thing he could see .

the rest of his senses blocking out as his lust was the strongest at that moment , making the rest of his body malfunction.

"sung" she muttered much more stern yet still softly just in case .

he stopped, snapping out of it , he hovered away as obvious signs of panic lingered as he started sweating .

she sat up , looking at jisung who was seated at the edge of the bed , questioning what he was doing and what got into him earlier .

"sorry , I don't know what came across me just now." jisung avoided eye contact because he clearly couldn't look into her eyes after his previous actions .

"not that I mind . anyhoes , that was hot ." She winked once again , flirting away again . The boy chuckled in amusement .

"you should stop flirting with every guy , some of them might take you seriously ." jisung spoke , a small trail of jealousy and awareness in his speech .

"who said I flirt with every guy ? you make me sound like a slut ." she scoffed .

he was unknown to what she had meant , was his assumption not it ? he thought for sure she was the type to flirt with everyone and anyone .

but was it something more ? the two met eyes as she gave him an innocent smile , "you're the only one I flirt with ."

👀

👀