• 36 •

hae eun : "i was joking , sung

hae eun : "i was joking , sung."

she laughed off the awkwardness lingering in the air .

hae eun : "but sure , I don't mind being 'yours' babe."

she laughed again , the boy took it as a joke , i mean , she surely wasn't being serious , right ?

He stood up and walked to his desk , pushing the contents on it off the table , creating a loud sound causing the girl to jolt up , flinching .

hae eun : "gosh dang , first you stole my heart , now you're attacking it , stop messing with my heart , will you?"

jisung : "shut up , eun."

the girl stood up , walking over to where the boy was at , wrapping her arms around him from the back , snaking her arms around his neck .

placing a soft kiss on his sharp hard rock jawline . her soft lips lingered there for a little longer than a few seconds before removing it from the area  .

hae eun : "do you wanna go eat ?"

jisung : "do you want to ?"

hae eun : "of course-"

jisung : "then let's go."

he walked to his closet , pulling out a black leather jacket out of the many duplicates .

hae eun : "babe , can i have one of your hoodies ?"

jisung : "no-"

she walked over to his closet picking out one of the white hoodie and headed to the toilet .

hae eun : "thanks love"

jisung shaked his head as a small chuckle escaped from his mouth , his deep voice lingering in the air .

the two entered the car , the boy sitting at the driver's seat as he claimed to have "more experience" .

jisung : "where do you wanna go?"

he asked , making a left turn , continuing down the road , passing a few fellow cars .

hae eun : "im fine with anything."

she gazed out at the sunset , it was the golden hour , the sun shining a golden hue onto them , her eyes as long as her hair glowing a bright hazel brown .

He unknowingly started staring at her . the girl who had caught onto his staring chuckled , placing her hand on his , startling him slightly , he blinked twice as fast as awhile ago , still having his eyes on her .

hae eun : "you don't want us to get into an accident , do you ?"

he blinked away, focusing his attention back to the road .

paying attention to the red light which had turned green .

driving as the few cars beside him started driving too , the bunch of cars separating to their own routes .

she continued to gaze at the scenery , the few birds who flew by , the cloud making cute little shapes .

she found nature amusing , she found him amusing .

how we liking the progress ? ;)