• 02.04 •

— HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

The halloween sun isn't fully set and already the candy wrappers blow over the leaf-strewn sidewalk

The halloween sun isn't fully set and already the candy wrappers blow over the leaf-strewn sidewalk. halloween is a celebration between the interaction of the world of alive and the dead.

dressed up as one of the dead to blend in with them to trick-or-treat. the candy wrappers that lingered in every bowl placed at the front of each house down the neighbourhood was almost like a tradition.

jisung examined the pumpkin guts in his hands, slippery and gross. His mind being the way it was, he started working on uses for it - many uses - and none of them helpful.

squeezing the pumpkin guts in his hand reminded him of the times he used to squeeze the guts of his victim for his own satisfaction.

"hubby! is the pumpkin ready ?" hae eun walked out from the front door to see jisung seated on the chair at the front porch, dreaming away about her.

"o-oh sorry, i was zoning out." jisung was barely awake despite having the needed rest, his mind was still in a mess when he was woken up by his wife to get some pumpkin for the halloween mood.

hae eun shook her head as she slowly made her way behind him to give him a quick yet warm hug- reminding him of the warmth of a fireplace alongside hot chocolate with the sides of marshmallow.

she placed a peck on his cheek to cheer him up, "hubby, let's make the pumpkin pie together!" she held onto his hand and dragged him in to the house.

she entered the kitchen as she gathered the ingredients- the sugar, pumpkin, spices, flour.

she started action with first making the dough, pouring flour and water into a mixer haechan had given them as a wedding gift, the first gift he had ever given them factually.

"you're so beautiful." jisung unconsciously whispered under his breath but it was loud enough for her to hear and bring a smile to her face.

his mind spoke it, though he was still unfocused, his mind didn't need to process much to know that the girl infront of him was the definition of beautiful and perfect in his eyes.

despite years of being together, never did the spark of love between them ever fade or shake. their love life was so stable it could most probably balance in the thinnest of lines.

"oh shut up sung." she chuckled as she handed him the dough in expectance of him to roll out the dough and soften it.

"baby, look at me." jisung put down the dough as his hand secured around her waist pulling her close to his chest.

her eyes travelled up to his eyes, he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. it wasn't of any thirst or hunger, just a pure kiss with no intention of lust but only a reminder to her that he loved her.

"jisung..." she lowered her voice as she scanned the area "what if they saw?"

"hae-ji should be taking care of her little brother now. we can do whatever we want." jisung spoke confidently as he leaned in and sealed the kiss once again.

their lips moulded in sync with their heart beating in a rhythmic melody, it reminded them of the feeling of arts of love.

+ ;

"you're so cute." hae eun chuckled as she stared down his outfit for trick-or-treat, Jisung dressed up as Jerry from the cartoon "Tom and Jerry" and hae eun dressed up as Tom.

"i was supposed to be Tom!" jisung defended, he had planned to dress up as Tom but hae eun didn't give him the chance to.

"you fit Jerry more! you're literally a mouse." hae eun argued back as jisung backed down.

he interlocked arms with his wife as two little kids tailed behind, the two of them seemed so happy as they ran off to each and every individual house to collect candies.

the older sister took care of her little brother, she was responsible and passionate. she took care of her brother well.

hae eun had given birth to another child two years after having hae ji, they wanted someone to keep company of her.

"hubby, you know who else is as sweet as this candy?" she eyed his lips as she held onto a candy, dissing with it like it's a toy of some sort.

"pfft that's lame babe, let me guess, me?" jisung chuckled as he spoke with confidence, something he picked up from all the flirting he had performed on her.

"a little too confident, huh? the answer is me." she smiled as her nose scrunched up, something he found so adorable.

he chuckled as he nodded , admitting the fact- the fact of her being absolutely sweet just like candies. she was the sweetest in his eyes.

"yes baby, you are. now let me taste more of it." jisung raised his eye brow as he threw some flirty remarks her way just for her to get flustered all over again.

" jisung raised his eye brow as he threw some flirty remarks her way just for her to get flustered all over again

halloween special babes ✨

just wondering

what are you dressing up as if you could ?

i would dress as this

( of course comes w jaehyun ✨ )