• 58 •

"baby , i have to work

"baby , i have to work." jisung spoke , one of his legs tangling off the bed whilst the other was being hugged by hae eun .

"give me a kiss first ." she demanded , it was probably the half asleep her that spoke , because that clearly wasn't what she'd say .

his face flashed red , his mind panicked , not knowing what to do .

swiftly , he planted a soft kiss on her cheek and rushed to the toilet .

"hey ! i said a kiss on the lips !" she shouted from the bedroom , as a loud thud came from the door - jisung leaned against the door .

sweat swarming on his forehead , his heart rate increasing by every second .

"what's wrong with me ? i've never been so nervous before ." he was beyond frustrated with himself , never had he been so nervous before .

he was always that confident person , that'd be brushing off dirt from his shoulders with high arrogance .

he shook off the thought and carried away his morning routine .

the girl continued to lay back to bed , feeling drowsy .

; +

"sweet dreams , baby." he placed a kiss on her forehead and tucked her in - pulling the covers up to her neck .

a smile tugged on his lips before leaving the room .

the gang left to their work place , an abandoned storage house .

; +

"jisung oh jisung , i've been waiting so long to finally meet you again." a male voice sounded , attaining the attention of the gang members .

"why are you here ?!" renjun barked back , rolling his eyes in annoyance .

"oh i've heard jisung got a love interest ." he trailed off , locking eyes with jisung's ones that was fuming to the mention of his love interest , "and she's a pretty one ." the male chuckled thinking about his malicious little plans .

"don't fucking lay a finger on her ." jisung warned , his first forming , pressing against itself harshly .

his anger rising , the flame of anger sparked in his eyes .

"so what if i do ?" the male smirked , crossing his arms , tugging onto jisung's patience level .

"i will rip out every single part of your fucking body and feed it to the rats." jisung hissed , slamming his hand to the male's neck . squeezing it , digging his fingers into his skin.

the man groaned , as he attempted to get out of jisung's grip .

"so she does mean a lot to you , huh?" the male's devilish voice spoke once again .

jisung didn't reply , but instead , choked him further, lifting him from the ground - making the male cough .

"y-yah park jisung ! i'm your brother ! is a stupid fucking girl more important than me ?" the male shouted , struggling to even say out words as he became near to breathless.

the man coughed out blood , whilst the other gang members watched in amusement , leaning against the pillars .

jisung slammed down the man , the man yelped as his back his the hard ground . jisung spared his brother one last glance , a glance filled with hatred .

his broad back facing him yet his face was tilted to the side to catch a slight view of the pathetic man on the ground as he answered to his question , "yes."

who is jisung's brother ? 👀