• 19 •

she stood in the middle of the closet , feeling hopeless

she stood in the middle of the closet , feeling hopeless. she scattered her whole closet for something at least presentable .

clothes piles littered all over the ground . every piece of clothing piling up against each other .

though she had plenty of clothes it felt as though she didn't have a single set of clothes .

it was in her human nature to want to look presentable for her dinner with him . was it to impress him , or was it just for herself ? who knows .

she sighed , sitting on the cold hard ground defeated . feeling at a loss of hope , wanting nothing but a good outfit .

she scanned the room one last time and one specific dress stood up to her , a slick black dress . it was almost shimmering .

it stood out from the pile , it was nicely laced with a few slits. it gave off a seductive vibe yet it was gradual .

the dress was short therefore she never really got the chance to wear it due to her tiresome agent job .

she smiled in satisfaction upon finding the perfect dress , finishing the dress with some finishing touches with its pairing purse and heels .

; +

a honk from outside her house rang through the neighbourhood with its loud thud .

she rushed down the stairs , afraid that she took too long to get ready . walking towards the black sports car , peaking in through the windows .

he was too immersed in his phone to notice her outside the car , pretty much in his own world .

luckily , the door was unlocked since he knew she was coming soon so she was able to get in .

the sound of the door opening attracted his attention , drawing his gaze from his phone towards her .

His mouth parted slightly agap , but quickly close it back , indeed he was shocked upon seeing her in that revealing outfit.

"you shouldn't be wearing such a revealing outfit." jisung spoke , his voice in a serious tone . she shaked her head , chuckling thinking he was joking .

"some perverts will be scanning you." jisung spoke , making her scoff .

"i know of course , i'm too attractive." hae eun chuckled , wiggling her eyebrows purposely teasing jisung .

"you better shut up before i tell you to pay for yourself." jisung spoke , making her frown .

the two talked about whatever their minds travelled to , jisung was still inhospitable towards her though she tried her best to make him open up more .

however , jisung was still unchanging with his cold attitude towards her .