• 62 •

"i don't care

"i don't care . i don't care what i'm sacrificing to be with you !" hae eun grabbed onto his wrist , squeezing it slightly .

he didn't know what to do , he didn't know how to feel . deep down , he wanted to keep her all to himself and protect her with all his might .

yet he had to be realistic , knowing he can't be with her 24/7 .

he sighed in defeat , pushing away all his thoughts and followed his heart .

he pulled her into an embrace , the two of their bodies clashed into each other's .

her head rested on his chest . her hands sneaked to his waist , whilst his rested on hers .

despite the wordless exchange , they understood what the other person wanted to express .

she smiled , knowing he had chosen to not push her away .

"you're such a baby , sung." she chuckled , stroking his back .

"shut up." he mumbled .

the two released from the hug , smiling as they interlocked eyes .

she sneaked her hand on his waist , pulling him on top of him , the two of them positioned on the bed .

wide eyed , he hovered over her , making sure not to crash the little body of hers .

"so hottie , what're we gonna do ?" she winked , pulling the material of his loose shirt closer to her .

sweat swarmed on his forehead as his face flushed red . his hands placed beside her face as the two held eye contact for what seemed like an eternity.

"i-i angel no—" he spoke jittery words , panick arose in him as she raised her hand to cup the side of his face .

his heart beat faster and faster as hae eun's face came up to his own. He knew that when he kissed this girl, and forever wed his unutterable visions to her perishable breath, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God.

So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning fork that had been struck upon a star. Then he kissed her. At his lips' touch she blossomed like a flower and the incarnation was complete.

she flipped the positions with one swift move , she was on top of him now .

his hand rested on her waist as hers were cupping his cheeks , pressing her body onto him as they got deeper into the kiss .

dominance arose in him as he sat up from the bed , supporting her thighs . standing up from the bed , lifting the girl up , her legs found itself around his waist .

he walked towards the wall , gently putting her down , without breaking the kiss .

his next movements contradicting his previous ones , he pushed her harshly onto the wall as he broke the kiss .

jisung attacked her neck , sucking and nibbling on the skin of her sensitive spot on her neck .

he travelled up her neck , aiming back at her lips . his tongue asked for entrance poking at her lips .

her lips opened slightly , he took the opportunity and pushed his tongue in , swirling and playing around with hers .

the once innocent kiss turned into a complete heated make out session .

y'all wanted a make out session so you've got it 😌