• 30 •

The younger one dragged jisung around the dozen of clothing pieces , occasionally stopping and placing a clothing piece in front of him to see if that fits him

The younger one dragged jisung around the dozen of clothing pieces , occasionally stopping and placing a clothing piece in front of him to see if that fits him .

His face displayed obvious boredom. Unamused and uninterested in what the girl was doing with him .

Hae eun : "hey this looks good."

She said , joy spreading across her face . Finding the perfect one .

Slightly drawing the attention of the male .

Hae eun : "go try it ."

Jisung : "no thanks."

The girl pouted , a wave of sadness washing over her .

Hae eun : "come onnn , it took me so long to find that , please try it."

She looked at him , eyes full of hopes . The two brown orbs of hers shimmering in the light .

He gulped down the big knot in his throat  upon seeing her face , it was well ... cute .

His heart doing a flip inside of him , feeling mixed feelings . His heart beating rapidly , feeling butterflies in his stomach .

Unsure how to react to her . The girl who made him feel ways he had never felt before  .

Finally coming to a decision to agree to the girl's request , there was no way anyone could say no to her .

Jisung : "fine."

A smile creaked up her face , happy that he accepted her request .

Shaking his head unbelieving he's actually listening to someone .

Walking to one of the stalls in which you can try  your selected clothings in .

The girl sat on the soft and comforting surface of the sofa , excitement filling her , wanting to see how he'd look in what she had picked out for him .

Kicking her legs , swaying it ever so slightly .

The sound of the door opening caught her attention, her head shooting up .

Revealing a tall boy in a white button up which had a few baby blue essence . He looked like an angel in it , the white colour illuminating on his face made him look like he was glowing .

The baby blue , a perfect combination , making him look pure and innocent. It was a new look for him for sure .

He felt conflicted to whether he liked what he was wearing .

Dusting the shirt , straightening it slightly .

His unbuttoned the first three buttons , exposing more of his skin , high lighting his collar bone . Making him look more alluring , seductive .

It was well , hot .

Jisung : "it doesn't look bad."

"