• 57 •

the group finally made it back home , with all the members

the group finally made it back home , with all the members . they carried the bags of groceries they've got in for unload .

packing the items into their designated area , be it the fridge , frizzer or just simply the pantry .

it was deep into the night , the neighbours all in slumber - the neighbourhood was dark and dim , the quiet buzzers of the insects lingering the streets .

they were tired too from the eventful day , all of them heading to their own bedrooms .

taking turns to use the bathroom , there were four different bathrooms yet they were all occupied .

"yah ! did you fall into the toilet bowl or something ? quicken up , will you ?" renjun shouted , banging onto the bathroom door haechan was in .

"wait , idiot !" haechan shouted back as the drizzling sound of the shower head stopped into a silence .

haechan got out the shower , sparing renjun a death glare . renjun spitting back at haechan , their aggressive nature got the best of them .

meanwhile , hae eun and jisung both finished using the bathroom and ready to set to slumber land .

they were well tucked under the warm and cozy covers , the main source of warmth being from each other .

the two embraced each other closely , hugging onto each other as though they were about to lose each other .

the girl snuggled up close to jisung's chest , his arms wrapped around her petite waist , clenching onto the material of her sweater.

; +

she hid in the shield that blocked the sun ray - jisung's hard rock chest . she snuggled closely , it felt as though she had just fallen asleep but in fact seven hours had passed .

the birds flew pass the glass panes , chirping joyous songs , nature responding to the sun , the plants lifting their heads towards the sun.

jisung was waken up due to the direct sunlight that hit his face , he groaned and shuffled around yet he couldn't go back to sleep .

he tried to get up , but an arm flung itself around his waist . pulling him back down , hugging onto him tightly .

"baby..." his husky voice sounded , his voice lingered in the air .

"you're not going anywhere ." she spoke with her eyes still shut , "i demand cuddle." she spoke , demanding .

he chuckled at the wholesome sight that brought his once broken and cold heart to a warm and joyous place .

she sent him to heaven and back , she brought him happiness - a feeling that was once foreign to him , a feeling he was unfamiliar with .

she introduced him to love , she introduced him to affectionate . he never received any of those before her , she showed him what life was about .

she was his happiness .

i'm lowkey tearing up—