• 32 •

Warning : this part contains parts in which may be sensitive to some audience

Warning : this part contains parts in which may be sensitive to some audience .

The men attacked her neck , sucking roughly at her neck , brushing his teeth over her skin .

tears huddled up in her eyes , one lone tear escaped from the pile , rolling down her cheeks as many followed , making a stream of burning hot tears .

hae eun : "s-stop ! i beg you ...please."

Her voice getting softer every word she spoke , feeling weaker every second .

she was in a state of shock , in a state of fear , feeling fearful more than anything.

Pushing the men away with the little bit of strength she had left it her , but to no avail .

she got pushed onto the wall once again , the men had no sympathy towards her , harshly hitting her back on the wall .

whimpers left her mouth , eyes red from the loss of wetness due to her cries .

the men's hand reached down to her dress , his hand caressing her thighs .

She felt disgusted , she blamed herself for not being able to protect herself , she blamed herself for being so weak .

The men stopped attacking her neck , using his finger to make scratches on her arms and thigh .

The bloody red scars on her body , she knelt down , crying even harder , praying for everything to stop .

Begging him to stop .

he enjoyed seeing her in this state , in this state of despair .

he pulled the girl up roughly by grabbing her hair and yanking it up , the girl let out a heart breaking scream .

hae eun : "p-please.."

the male lifted his hands to unzip her dress , a smirk tugging on his lips .

hae eun : "d-dont.."

the men laughed devilishly , pulling the girl closer to him , ripping her black dress off .

turning the once black dress now into shreds , ripped apart , the girl was now left in her undergarments .

Covering her body with her arm .

she was petrified , shocked , traumatized .

the male was about to ... rape her .

??? : "ah little miss hae eun , how vulnerable ."

He used his hand to lift up his chin , forcefully making her look at him .

Her eyes dolled down , filled with sadness and fear , screaming for help .

hae eun : "why...me ?"

Her broken voice spoke , her voice that spoke a billion words , her heart breaking voice shaked his heart .

??? : "... hae eun oh hae eun , you couldn't recognize me huh ? im hurt."

hae eun : "w-what ?"

??? : "ever since the first day you've joined our company , I've fallen in love with you . ive been dreaming for days to see you like this. oh how much this satisfies me."

hae eun : "d-doyoung ?!"

the male laughed , chuckling at how pathetic she looked .

He inched closer to hae eun , she started panicking , instinctively crawling behind , attempting to keep a distance from him .

doyoung : "oh how good I'll look in you-"

😔 who could've thought it'd be doyoung.