• 49 •

hae eun's nine to five's shift was finally over , she sighed a sigh of relief , stretching her arms above her head , relaxing her muscles from the tensed day of work

hae eun's nine to five's shift was finally over , she sighed a sigh of relief , stretching her arms above her head , relaxing her muscles from the tensed day of work .

she packed up her items , placing all her items into her bag . she cleaned her desk , many employees also got ready to get off work .

plenty of them with wide smiles on their faces , glad that work was over .

she was ready to leave , taking the lift to the lobby of the office . she left the building , gazing out to the skies that was slowly turning dark .

she let down her high ponytail that had been bugging her the whole day . "gosh , that's so tight , i'll eventually be bald ." she chuckled to herself .

"hey cutie , let's do something fun , shall we ?" her boss , doyoung , appeared from the building they were in .

"no thanks ." she walked away yet he followed . "go away ." she rolled her eyes in annoyance . the hatred she held for him was beyond anything at that point .

"no." he pinned her to the wall , her back hit the hard brick walls . a groan left her mouth as she cursed under her breath .

it was yet another alleyway , little to no one was around . "there's no one to stop me now , let's continue where we left off ." he attacked her neck , his hand gripped harshly onto her arms , making sure she couldn't move .

she struggled , moving about , attempting to get away from him .

doyoung sucked on her neck , kissing it slightly , mainly harshly bitting on the skin that was on her neck .

"kim doyoung get off me !" her eyes brimmed with tears , she hated this feeling she hated the feeling of being so vulnerable and powerless .

she lifted her leg with all her force , stricken up at him . kicking him in the crouch . he yelped loudly as he fell to the ground , giving the girl plenty of time to escape from him .

"fuck you hae eun." he gritted his teeth , standing back up , approaching the girl with rage at his heart .

she ran .

she ran , she ran to the streets . not knowing where to go , she looked around in her bag for her phone .

dialing for the for the first number that came up to her mind , her hands were shaky , she started panting. running away from him , the one chasing her .

"hello ? sung , help !" she was feeling panicked , her heart thud loudly in her chest . "eun ? where are you ? what happened ?" his voice held extreme worrisome for the girl .

"i-i'm at the street ! neo street !" she shouted , knowing the male behind her was catching up . the sounding of his footsteps got louder and louder .

she felt helpless .

gosh , doyoung let the girl breathe 😔