• 43 •

she hated violence , she came from an abusive family

she hated violence , she came from an abusive family .

Her father would often hit her for no reasons what so ever , she was abused . she wasn't liked , her family called her a mistake .

They had never wanted a baby girl but they got it , her parents wanted a boy . They began hating their own child , never treating her with the love and care of parental love everyone around her had felt .

she felt unloved the majority of her life , she never had friends , she never had a love life .

Love was so rare and foreign to her , she thought love was fake , unreal , fictional . she thought there was no hope for her .

Blaming herself for being alive .blaming herself to be born in her family .

She felt useless , unwanted , unloved . She was alone , lonely , she never had anyone by her side , she never had someone there to help her carry the weight on her shoulders , well that was until she met someone.

Jisung snapped his head towards the girl , rushing over to her , smashing the guy he was choking straight to the ground .

"baby are you okay ?" He looked at her , his eyes of worry pierced into hers . hae eun's hands that was covering her ears lowered down .

"p-please don't hurt them anymore." she sniffed , looking down at the three bodies on the ground that was merely alive .

"but they—"his fiery sentence got cut off by a contrasting comforting hug . She pulled him into a hug , stroking the back of his nape , her head buried in his chest , holding him close to her warmth .

Their breathing synced , as his once tensed muscles relaxed down . he looked down , seeing the little figure that was hugging his waist . a smile crept up his face , he couldn't deny the fact that she always knew the ways to calm him down when his mind gets taken over by his murderous side.

"sung , it's okay." moving her hand down , gently stroking his back , drawing calming circles onto the fabric of his shirt .

The three men took this opportunity to scramble away , stumbling on the way as their legs were barely functioning .

Just when she felt his muscles getting tense by the sight of the men running away , she pressed a kiss to his neck , distracting him from what was happening around them .

once again , they felt as though they were the only ones in the world , no one could set them apart , their bond strengthening .

well damn . 😌