• 69 •

the surveillance cameras around nct dream's base detected unauthorised personnels heading towards the base , armed with weapons

the surveillance cameras around nct dream's base detected unauthorised personnels heading towards the base , armed with weapons .

"they're coming ! head to the basement ." haechan , who was in the cctv room informed the rest .

the seven of them rushed down to the basement , hae eun grabbing her puppy , prince . along with her .

panick arose in them yet the leader , park jisung , was extremely calm , feeling a piece of reassurance of the situation .

heading the the weapon case , grabbing their best guns . jisung handed hae eun a gun , "just in case." he spoke .

hearing the door crack and break down from the floor above , they scurried into position , aiming their guns at the basement door .

anxiety striked hae eun's brain with such force that it smashed her thoughts into scattered bits of shrapnel flying off in all directions. What's left is a void, a crater of emptiness.

she didn't like working with a gun or any kind of weapon , she hated violence , the cases she had been assigned to never consisted of violence .

therefore , she wasn't very much experienced with the gun . however , she still had the basic knowledge of how to fire a gun .

jisung took notice of how she was hyperventilating, he shifted himself beside her , using the slight pressure , he pushed his finger on her temples .

circling her skin , stabilising her breathing as his movements and soft whispers sent calming waves through her now eased mind .

he pressed a soft kiss on her nose , "it's gonna be okay , baby . it'll all be over ." he whispered .

the group formed a shield liked formation , having three people in front and two rows of two right behind .

crouched down to gain more balance as they waited for the upcoming wave of danger .

the door broke open in expectance as a flood of familiar faces rushed in , armed with dangerous potential threats .

"can't believe we have to result in this fight... brother." the leader of the opposite gang spoke , Park Jin young .

behind him was seven of his gang member . the two gangs used to be a big group of unbreakable friendships filled with care and trust.

but time progressed , and so did friendships . people changed , fate brought them apart .

was it fate ? or was it manipulations and mind games that was ruthlessly played ?

"you've changed." taeyong , the second leader spoke out . "you were like a little brother to me , jisung ." doyoung continued .

"manipulation. all of you've been under manipulation." jisung scoffed , shaking his head at his brother's unbelievable acts .

"what ?" yuta was beyond confused , glancing to the one beside him ,johnny  .

"i don't know man." johnny shrugged , staring at their boss , filled with questions .

taeil , the oldest member lowered his gun as he signalled the others to lower it too .

"you , lied ." taeil glared at jinyoung , pointing his gun at jinyoung . loading his gun in fury .

anger churned inside of him as a swirl of crashing volcanic flashback of all the years of betrayal and broken trust .

we stan taeil .

okay my stupid ass hurt my finger and it's now bandaged up so i have to type out the stories with one hand :( thus the updates might be slightly delayed :"