• 22 •

the two arrived at her house , her little humble abode

the two arrived at her house , her little humble abode . the flowers and plants shying away as the cold wind blew .

the windows frosted , having some icicles at the sides of the window frame .

the light from the lamp radiated onto the two , making it much simpler for them to see each other , each other's features .

"thank you for... today" she smiled , feeling the slight tingle of shyness building up her stomach .

"yeah yeah , you were hella troublesome , and that's gonna be the last time im treating you food ." jisung scoffed , folding his arms together as he glared at hae eun .

"im going to yours and stealing your food then ." she chuckled .

"god , don't you have food ?" jisung complained , grumbling about .

"no sir ." hae eun smiled , innocently though she wasn't much of that .

Jisung : "how about eat that little pet of yours ?"

"Prince?! No ! What's wrong with you ? he's my baby !" hae eun looked mortified , unbelieving her ears .

Jisung : "you can make him into a hot dog ."

He joked furthermore , cackling up . winking at the girl who gave him a disturbed look  .

"I regret being friends with you." hae eun shine her head as she scanned jisung up and down .

"we were never friends , angel." jisung spoke .

"wow way to go , you're doing great in this friendship thing , honey ." hae eun scoffed .

"I'd rather not , farewell eun ." jisung turned around , heading his way back .

"bye bye sung , don't miss me too much !" The girl winked at the boy , flirting away . The boy in response , gave her a disgusted look .

Just as he turned around , walking away , the girl gripped onto his wrist stopping him from leaving . for that one brief second he could've swore his heart skipped a beat .

"w-wait sung , your coat." The girl hurriedly took off the black outer layer that kept her warm , back to its rightful owner , jisung .

The boy gently which was unlikely of him , took his coat from the girl and wore the fabric that'd keep him warm for the rest of the night .

"sweet dreams , eun ." jisung smiled , genuine or not , it was a smile .

" jisung smiled , genuine or not , it was a smile