• 56 •

the group exited the restaurant after eating their meals , heading to the car

the group exited the restaurant after eating their meals , heading to the car .

"should we stop by the grocery shop ? the ingredients at the house are running out." jaemin asked , glancing at the group for approval .

donghyuck nodded in approval at jaemin's idea , it was late out now , the bright source of light - the moonlight shone down .

they headed off to the grocery shop to stock up on cooking supplies - groceries .

; +

"baby~ lets go to the sweets section !" hae eun clinged onto jisung , pulling onto his sleeve slightly , gaining his attention .

he chuckled , pinching her soft cheeks that puffed . "sure , love ." he smiled , walking over to the sweets section with the girl clinging onto him .

her arms interlocked with his , the two of them brushing each other . the warmth of their bodies radiated , providing warmth for each other .

she felt as though she was in heaven . she was surrounded by sweets and of course the guy who had captured her heart .

she picked out a few candies with the help of jisung due to her indecisive nature , she needed someone to help her with her choices .

the group gathered up together . well , half of the group . jeno , jaemin and renjun was still selecting some groceries.

"gosh chenle , keep quiet !" haechan ran after chenle who was bursting in loud laughters .

haechan tried to grab a hold of the kid , wrapping his palm on his mouth , muffling chenle's loud laughters .

hae eun laughed at the sight , jisung however wasn't sparing a glance at the commotion but instead at hae eun .

his gaze got captured by her .

he felt as though she was the only one there .

"i know i'm attractive sung ." she chuckled , noticing his gaze upon her .

"i- eun that was , i was just uh—" he attempted to come up with some sort of excuse to defend himself but his brain jammed .

"it's okay , sung." she ruffled his soft hair , caressing and playing with it.

; +

"okay is everyone aboard ?" jeno asked , looking around in the car .

"i think we left chenle !" jaemin spoke , alerting the other members .

"oh chenle ? i tied him to a corner ." haechan spoke proudly , as though he had achieved some sort of achievement.

"yah you idiot ! why'd you do that ?" renjun scolded , flicking haechan's head .

"he was being a noisy brat." haechan defended , "that's not wrong but—" renjun continued .

panic rose in jaemin , "that's my kid you tied up !" he spoke , before leaving the car to pick up chenle .

"woah since when did jaem get a kid ?" hae eun chuckled , despite knowing jaemin was just joking .

both chenle and jisung are jaemin's children . 😌