• 02.01 •

;-+~// playing : puzzle piece ~' ☁️

"hubby~" she tip toed towards her husband

"hubby~" she tip toed towards her husband . his hair sorted out messily over his forehead , covering his eyes making sure he couldn't see anything.

she encircled her arms around his shoulders , he looked away from his computer screen .

feeling stressed out and piled up with work he could never finish yet just by her presence , his heart felt at ease .

though they've been together for nearly 6 years , the love they had was still at the climax and always will be .

they would always say that they were at the "honeymoon" phase yet their undying love for each other would never change and if it were to , it'd only grow even stronger .

"was i too rough yesterday ?" jisung asked , caressing her hip gently , recalling the acts of love they did the previous night .

"it was worth it baby ." she chuckled , pressing a kiss onto his forehead .

she was hiding something behind her back , the two of her hands holding onto something .

"what are you hiding there ?" jisung asked , pulling her closer to him as he gripped firmly on her waist .

"i'm pregnant." she revealed the pregnancy test from the shadows .

the overwhelming joy gushed through his veins , the day he had been waiting for was finally here .

happiness flowed through him , warming his skin like the rays of an early summer sun. his customary cautious grin exploded into a radiant smile only she was allowed to see .

he absolutely loved hae eun , just by having a thought of getting a baby version of the two of them excites him though he wasn't sure he could be a good father .

"we're having a baby!" jisung's eyes brimmed with tears - tears of joy , the news of blessings brought absolute happiness to him .

"promise me you'll still love me and give me the attention like i'm your baby." she pursed her lips together , forming a pout - worried that the love and attention he gave her would fade as he took care of their upcoming child .

"i would always love you baby , always." jisung reassured , joining their lips together .

though they've kissed plenty of times , at least a few hundreds per day - clingy , clingy was the only word to describe the two .