• 38 •

"sung ?"  she spoke softly , waving her hands in front of his eyes , catching his attention

"sung ?"  she spoke softly , waving her hands in front of his eyes , catching his attention .

"are you okay ? what happened ?" she continued , worried of his sudden facial expression change .

"its none of your business." the boy spoke , stern in his words , harsh in his expression .

the girl frowned upon hearing his response . it wasn't what she wanted , i mean they were suppoesingly close but what's with the sudden cold reply ?

"is it something to do with your family ?" she asked , remembering what he had told her .

she sighed at the empty response , placing her hand on top of his , comfortingly rubbing circles with the pad of her thumb .

the calming movements made him seemingly more relaxed , with his shoulders slumped down , his muscles relaxed .

"hello , please head to table 127  . Johnny is your waiter and he's waiting at the table . thank you for choosing "ridin' cafe" . please do come again." the person standing by the counter spoke politely , using her thumb to point at the direction of their table .

"thank you." Hae eun bowed respectfully at the lady , making her way to their table .

Johnny pulled the chair out helping Hae eun sit , folding a small piece of paper towel for the two of them .

"greetings , im Johnny , what would you like ?" the waiter said , spreading a wide smile .

The girl looked at the menu , then glancing back up at Jisung who was also staring at the menu .

hae eun : "I'll have uh , what ever he's having."

jisung looked up at the girl , a mischievous smile creeping up the side of his lips .

jisung : "I'll have jjambong."

her eyes widened , he knew she couldn't take spice and jjambong was known to be extremely spicy .

johnny : "alright , so two jjambong. any drinks ?"

jisung : "oh yeah , I think she'll need it later ."

he chuckled , his deep voice lingering in the air , looking at the girl who was sitting beside him with a wink .

hae eun : "I'll have a whole bottle of milk."

johnny : "sorry we don't have that here,"

he glanced at the girl's desperate eyes .

johnny : "but I can get it specially for you."

he winked , making the girl smile widely , thanking him profusely .

The two was filled with joy but one was upset , fuming actually .

and that was the one and only jisung park . he sat in jealousy , feeling something inside of him growing and that was none other than anger .

he gripped onto the girl's hand harshly squeezing it , causing the girl to jolt in shock .

hae eun : "what the hell , sung ?"

johnny studies the situation , taking notice of jisung's obvious jealous state .

johnny : "don't worry kid , she's all yours."

jisung scoffed , clenching his jaw .

dont worry babe , she's all yours ;)

or is she ?

no im just joking with you :D

or am i ? ;)