• 26 •

her cold fingers trailed his soft honey-liked skin , the tanned colour of his that attracted her

her cold fingers trailed his soft honey-liked skin , the tanned colour of his that attracted her . the words she had said earlier still lingering around

"it's not good , eun." he spoke , looking away from her yet her lingering gaze was still on him .

"hm?" she didn't know what he meant , the words he spoke didn't ring a single bell in her head .

"to get attached with me . I'm not the right influence. getting attached is never good news , therefore , I have no friends ." he explained though his face was nonchalant she knew he wasn't happy about it .

"sung..." She sighed , softly stroking her fingers through his soft dark hair .

instead of avoiding her love touches , he stayed there and gave in , leaning his head slowly towards her .

"I don't care if I get attached . I don't care what's going to happen . all I know is that , you make me happy ." She ended the sentence with a smile , a smile that spoke a million words . Showing all sorts of emotions that was once hidden inside .

feeling conflicted , never had he thought she'd say something like that knowing that she loathed him .

"but i don't want you hurt , angel." his soft tone like melody to her ears , his hand travelled up to her chin , slowly caressing it .

making her feel stars and galaxies , it felt like she could see things no one ever had by his touch .

"you'll protect me from the dangers , won't you?" She winked , the tip of her tongue sticking out as she chuckled.

"you're on your own idiot ." Her wide smile turning upside down , jokingly slapping his arms .

The two joked about god knows what . Talking for ages , weird topics like what colour was their favourite socks- until deep into the night .

Never getting bored of each other , the two always felt like there was endless words to be exchanged .

They would always have a topic to talk about . Topics carrying into another . Laughters and chattering littered the room , echoing down the hallway .

Grasping onto topics and linking to others , sharing their own opinions and stories . Opening up to each other , understanding and knowing each other better .

The two clicked like they were meant to be . like they were destined to be together yet they were enemies after all .

 like they were destined to be together yet they were enemies after all

they're opening up to each other now , character development who ? 😔💅