• 11 •

the familiar sounding of the door knock , an expectance of a special someone

the familiar sounding of the door knock , an expectance of a special someone .

the door was opened by chenle who was still in the midst of his slumber .

looking at hae eun , unfazed - different from the other times . at this point her arrival wasn't new anymore .

she went there way too often ; too much in factual . it was almost her second home .

"come in." He moved aside , smiling at the girl which in return , the girl gave him a bright smile .

entering the place as though it was hers , heading straight to the comforts of the couch that attracted her attention upon arrival .

jaemin was present in the kitchen at that time , smiling brightly giving her a warm welcome .

He was wearing a pink apron which had several teddy bears printed on it holding a matching pink spatula .

Preparing breakfasts for his members which he loved and cared deeply for .

"hae eun-ah i'll cook an extra set for you~" jaemin cooed , applying a layer of oil onto the sizzling pan .

"thank you jaemin-ah !" hae eun thanked .

the wooden plank of the stairs creaked , creating an annoying ear-piercing loud noise.

The two turned their attention towards the stairs seeing who it was .

Two hazel hair boy walked down the stairs , both seemed like they haven't got proper sleep in ages .

Turns out , it was Jeno and Haechan .

Since the girl visited almost everyday , she got to somewhat know the members but someone expecting was there .

"jeno ?" she stared at the guy who she was unexpecting to see .

"oh uh, well i can't explain." jeno panicked slightly , he wasn't supposed to be there . they were agents , they weren't supposed to be hanging around their targets .

"well , i'm friends with them." jeno confessed , going straight to the point being the straight forward guy he was .

she was shocked but learnt to except that .

Some of them opened up to her whilst some remained cold and untrusting .

Some of which , was trained not to trust people . Thus , didn't trust Hae Eun and kept a close eye on her .

"hello!" she greeted enthusiastically, though it was forced and faked she had to let it out .

haechan sighed , acknowledging her existence , "jisung's room is on the second floor , third room to the right ."

she was surprised that he easily gave away his leader's whereabouts without a second thought .

heading up the stairs , turning the cold metal door knob . this was it , she was heading in .

dirty laundry littered all around the ground , the curtains drawn so that minimal light could past through .

there he was , piercing his deadly gaze into her .

if jisung was to glare at me i'll be dead 💀