༒ Nineteen ༒

⇺             ⇻ ♕ ⇺             ⇻

In the hallway after the recordings, my sister and her maid are standing behind a corner, as two sneaky idiots. I walk to them in a hurry, making sure no one follows me. Once I stand in front of them they shut up and step away from each other. Olivia looking at me dirty as usual.

'Aren't you a little ashamed?' I ask more emotional than I was planning on. Valentina widens her eyes while gesturing that Olivia doesn't have to answer me.

'Why would I be ashamed, little sister?'

I laugh in disbelief and look around the corner to see if anyone is coming, but the corridor is empty. I stare at the dress of my mother, hanging around my sister's body.

'This is our mothers coronation dress', I hiss at her. 'Yes, it is', she confirms as if that is the most normal thing.

'This is her dress, not yours! How can you wear that, you have no respect for her at all!', I raise my voice a little when she takes my shoulders in her hands, bowing her head to me.

'So everyone can compare you to our mother, to the greatest Queen of the century, and I can't wear her dress?'

'I'm not asking to be compared to her. Why aren't you yourself? Why acting like you are mom, you aren't her and neither am I!', I release myself from her grip and turn around in anger.

'You want the throne and the attention, admit it. You want my life Rosalia!' Valentina shouts behind me. Tears raise up in my eyes when I look over my shoulder at her, shaking my head.

'You described yourself, princess', I answer and before I realise I run into someone. 'I'm sorry', I mumble, not even looking up.

'Rosa, wait!' Levi's voice follows me when I run into another corridor. He grabs me by my arm, forcing me to look at him when tears run down my face. 'Look at me, Rosa. What happened? Let me help you', he insist but I shake my head.

'Please', he begs me, taking my hand in his. I release them quick and walk backwards when he comes closer. I can't do this.

'Where is Jade?' I ask confused, wiping tears from my cheeks. 'The Great Hall, I guess. Why do you ...'

'Go to her, please. She needs you more', I whisper before turning around and leave this madness behind me.