Chapter 1

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Emma. Emma Fornell. I'm 21 years old. I've lived in Brighton till was 18.  I was born in Dortmund, but when I was 6, we moved to Brighton. Then my family moved to Berlin (my parents are originally from Germany). I've started studying in Berlin, but mom and dad are pressuring me to start studying in Dortmund. I love Dortmund and it's been my dream to live there. I mean nothing can beat home. No Brighton, no Berlin can beat my home, my Dortmund. I think that's a good idea. I have family there. My aunt, uncle and cousin live there.

My cousin is Marcel Fornell. We have a really good relationship. We've been in a touch since forever. When I lived in Brighton, we called each other once or twice in a month. He knows that I want to study in Dortmund. Unfortunately, my parents have to stay in Berlin because they work here. But Marcel said that I can live with him. Yeah, living with my cousin, what could go wrong? I passed the first semester of my second school year and I asked the school if I can start studying in Dortmund. We settled up important things so I can move to Dortmund. But now about how I look like. I have long dark brown hair and almost black eyes. Yeah. My eyes are dark like I'm a gypsy or who. I'm 1,70m tall and I'm slim.

.....

"Em? Could you come downstairs?" mom yelled. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I sat down and looked at her. Worried face. What else did I expect? "Mooom. What about the look on your face?" I asked and she laughted. "Don't you wanna stay?" she asked and I giggled. She was the one pressuring and now? Now she wants me to stay? Funny. "Mom, the stress is speaking." I said and she nodded shakily. "You'll be safe, right?" she asked trying to assure more herself than me. "Yes mom. I'll live with Marcel. He's 4 years older, what could happen?" I asked after I had sighed. "Em, he is 25, but it doesn't mean that he can take care of yourself." she said and I laughted.

"Mom it's already 10. I should go." I said and mom nodded. I'll be driving all the way to Dortmund (what is 4 hours long ride) so I guess I have to get ready for some driving tips from mom. I placed the suitcases in my super cool audi and smiled at my parents. "Emma be careful. And call us." dad said and I nodded. "I will." I said and saw the tears in mom's eyes. Here we go. "When will the school start?" mom asked. "On Monday." I said and she nodded, but then furrowed her eyebrows. "What's the day today?" mom asked and dad laughted. I didn't find the energy to laught so I only shook my head. "It's Saturday." he said and mom smiled a little.

"Go or I will never let you." mom said and hugged me. Dad did the same and I smiled. "Okey guys. I'm going. I love you. Byee." I said and got in. "Emma!" dad screamed and I looked at her through the window. "Don't fall in love!"  he said and mom laughted. I nodded and showed them the sign of 'peace' and drove off. This is gonna be a long way. But I'm excited to start a life far away from here. To start a life at home. 

Dortmund

I parked the car in front of the building where I'm gonna live now. I looked up at the block of flats and smiled. Fancy. And classy. I like it! I definitely do. I called Marcel to make him come downstairs and help me with my luggage. I waited for a minute when I saw him. He had this huge smile on his face so I ran into his arms and hugged him. "Thank you. For letting me stay with you." I said into his neck.

"Anything for you." he said and I smiled. He's been always nice and protective. He loves me like his own sister and I love him like my brother. "Whoaaaa!" he called as he noticed my luggage. "What? I will live here, I can't have the same clothes every day." I said and he slapped his forehead. This is funny. I already love it here! "Oh c'mon! You have an escalator for sure." I said and he shook his head. "We have an escalator. You live here, remember?" he said and I smiled. Yeah. I live here. In Dortmund. In my city.

.....

"So tell me, how was Berlin?" Marcel asked as we were sitting on the sofa. The flat is pretty huge. There is Marcel's room, my room, bathroom, a big living room, kitchen and a guest room. "Obliging. Parents were watching me all the time." I said and he laughted while shaking his head. "I'm not gonna be like them. I promise. You're already 21, you can do whatever you want to." he said and I smiled. This is what I was dreaming about.

"Thank you. Again." I said and he made a face. "Don't thank me all the time." he said and I threw my hands in the air. "What about your club? When is the next party?" I asked and he laughted. "Party person?" he asked and I shrugged. I've never been one of those people to get drunk. But I don't mind dancing with some handsome guys. " The 24th of January. Coming?" he asked and I nodded. "For sure." I said and he laughted. "Where's Robin?" I asked. I know Robin since my 15. When I was visiting Marcel, I met him. He's pretty amazing. He is funny, smart, but also nice. "He will come by later." he said and I nodded. 

.....

Somebody knocked on the door and we shared a look at each other. "Go and get it." I told Marcel and he shook his head. "Nope. Too lazy to stand up." he said and I laughted. I got up and throw a pillow into his face. I opened the door and saw Robin. I smiled and he did the same. "Hello stranger. Haven't seen you for a while." he said and I laughted. I hugged him and pulled away. "What about that chocolate?" I asked and pointed on his hand. "Thaaat's for you. You should really get fat." he said and pinched my shoulder. He walked past me and sat on the couch next to Marcel. "Excuse me? I was sitting there!" I exclaimed and he shrugged.

"Doesn't matter." he said and I rolled my eyes. So annoying. Nothing has changed. I sat on the other sofa and looked at them. I will deifinitely get used to being here. No mom and no dad spying on me. "When is Marco coming?" Marcel asked. Oh, Marco Reus. I've almost forgotten about him. Marco Reus - the famous football player of Borussia Dortmund. I've seen him once or twice. He's Marcel's best friend. "Tomorrow." Robin said and they both looked at me. What? Do they expect me to freak out? I'll have to get used to seeing him. They're best friends.

"What?" I asked and they shrugged. "He's single." Robin said and I rolled my eyes. The last thing I need is to date a football player. For God's sake! "Okey." I said and switched the tv on. Oh Dortmund. My Dortmund. My home.

New storyyyyy! I hope you liked the first chapter! Hope you will find some time to read the next chapters too. Marco and Emma will meet soon. Will there be a sparkle? Love at first sight maybe? Or love at second sight later? You can send me your ideas :-)