Chapter 1 Part 1 - "Assassination at the Birthday Banquet"

"There are assassins!
Protect His Highness, the Prince Regent! Protect His Highness, the Crown Prince!"

........

I don't know who it was that screamed at that time, but the birthday banquet of singing, dancing, toasting and clinking cups was suddenly turned into panic.

All the distinguished guests stood up in a panic. The cups and dishes on the banquet table were swept to the ground, clanging, accompanied by the exclamation of the distinguished guests. The sound was noisy, and the floor was messy.

I saw four glamorous dancers instantly turning into assassins, armed with soft swords, and aiming at today's birthday star, Murong Yu.

Their moves are sharp and fast. For normal people it would be hard to defend themselves from those attacks.

The prince regent, Murong Yu was originally sitting in the main seat and enjoying dancing and drinking.
When the four soft swords swam swiftly like poisonous snakes, he was still calm and relaxed, slowly holding up the sapphire wine glass and sending it into the entrance.

The sharp point of the sword was approaching, extremely critical.

At the time of danger, his black eyes slowly lifted up, and he jumped up violently.
The wine in the sapphire glass was poured out, turning into a sharp weapon and hitting the eyes of the four dancers assassins.

"What......"
The four assassins screamed fiercely, their eyes were hit by strong alcohol, and they couldn't be opened. They were red and swollen, and their injuries were exactly the same.

Those who came to celebrate the birthday of the regent of the court today were all members of the Supreme Court. Some distinguished guests fled in panic, some of them shivered in the corner, and several generals fought fiercely with the other assassins.

Prince Murong Ci stood in a safe corner, staring coldly at this thrilling assassination.

The four dancers assassins fell to the ground. Other four dancers stepped forward to try to assassinate Murong Yu, beckoning of killing.

"Protect His Highness, the Prince Regent!
Protect His Highness, the Crown Prince!"

Murong Ci's close servant Ruyi yelled in panic, stretching her arms to block the master.
Murong Ci's bright eyes burst out with a cold glow, stepping back, and finally quietly left the hall.

After walking forward for a while, he suddenly stopped, flashed into a room, and Ruyi quickly followed in.
Seeing His Royal Highness untie the golden robe, Ruyi was shocked, and said in a low voice,
"Your Highness, what are you doing?"

"This prince can't stay here doing nothing."
Murong Ci quickly took off his robe,

"Quickly loosen my hair."
"Yes, Your Highness."

Seeing that His Highness was so firm, Ruyi had to obey orders and untied the prince's golden crown-pin, holding her hair, and exchanged it with a green silky ribbon.

Then, Murong Ci took out something from his arms, pressed it to his face, and pressed it hard on the edge of his face a few times.
Suddenly, the heroic prince turned into a woman with a cold face.

"Find a place to hide, be smart."
Murong Ci looked at his transformation with satisfaction.

"This slave tells Your Highness...
she must be careful and not do anything dangerous..."