𝙾𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁

Request by: Sleepy_Meow
-Yoongis special christmas gift-
God. How nerve wracking! Yoongi had a special surprise for Hoseok...His husband. But he just didn't know if he would like it...or be happy about it...
He decided that if he didn't, he would just...run away. That is if Hoseok hasn't kicked him out.
But, it's now or never. On Christmas.
He made some food out of nervousness, But Hoseok saw it as a nice surprise from his love for Christmas.
"Wow, I don't think you've ever cooked this much for christmas..." Hoseok said.
Yoongi set the table,
"Yeah, i just felt like it today."
"Well i'm definitely not complaining."
Yoongi made his and Hoseoks plates, covering it on their favorite foods.
"Well, dig in."
-
During that whole meal, Yoongi felt like he neeed to throw up.
it's now or never...
"Um...Hoseok?"
The said male looked up,
"Yes, my love?"
Yoongi fiddled with his fingers,
"I-I just um...I have something to tell you..."
He nodded,
"I-I-I'm..." He shut his eyes,
"I'm pregnant.."
He heard silver drop onto the floor. He didn't want to open his eyes, he didn't want to see the disappointment in Hoseoks eyes.
But instead, he felt himself getting picked up and twirled around, So he opened them to see Hoseoks bright smile.
"T-That's amazing! god Yoongi! im going to be a dad! gosh i'm so happy! i love you soo much!"
Yoongi smiled, feeling himself getting picked up one again and getting a few kisses on the lips,
"I love you too."
"Why don't you tell me sooner?!" Hoseok set him down.
"Firstly...i was scared about your reaction and secondly...I wanted it to be a christmas gift, in case you did like it." He explained.
"How could i ever be mad at you? i wouldn't dare."
And so, Hoseok has decided that this was officially, the best christmas gift ever.
-
Hello to my rat cult! i love u guys :> as you guys can see, i gave up on the one worded titles, i couldn't think of any more ;<