𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙻

Yoongi woke up, yawning right after. He looked to the right and saw no one,

"Weird..." He muttered. He got up, legs wobbly cause you already know why ;)

He slowly made his way downstairs, seeing his boyfriend cooking breakfast.

"Hi hoseok." Yoongi said. Face red because of the other wearing a pear of sweatpants, nothing else.

"Hey darling, you look cute in those." Hoseok points low, indicating that he thought yoongi looked good in the light purple panties he was wearing.

Yoongi huffed, moving his body back and forth, Hoseok caught a glimpse of something,

"You still have the buttplug in?" Hoseok asked, surprised. Yoongi gasped and turned around, seeing the black fluffy tail.

"You're the one that put it there...." Yoongi muttered. Walking towards Hoseok. (Yoongi had a shirt on, no pants) He leaned his head on the others chest, arms going around his sides for a hug.

"Aww, you're just too cute." Hoseok then put his arms around Yoongi, which slowly went down to his butt, squeezing it. To tease Yoongi, he pulled on the tail, making him squeak.

"Hoseoook i just want a hug :(" Yoongi whined. The other chuckled,

"Okay okay." He moved his hands to Yoongis waist, pulling him close in a hug.

Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes, enjoying the little rubs Hoseok was giving him. (fyi the panties has a little slit in the back, so the tail is through that:))

Yoongi looked up to see his very much attractive boyfriend and smiled. They stood there for a few minutes.

"Youre warm." Yoongi mumbled as he stuck his face back into Hoseoks bare chest.

"Youre cold? do you want to go to the couch while I bring breakfast? there's blankets." Hoseok suggested.

"But I wanna cuddle with you :(" Yoongi pouted.

"We can, just meet me over there, okay darling?"

"Oki...I need to take the tail out and change, it's getting uncomfortable."

As Yoongi walked back to their room, Hoseok slapped his ass, making him jump and blush.

He quickly took the tail out and cleaned it, placing it back under the sink, he then changed into different underwear and put on some booty shorts, which the big shirt only went down to cover half is ass, so you could see half his ass as well, cause the shorts were obviously short, his hairless slim legs on full display. Hair really never grew on his body, other then his head.

Yoongi skipped back out, seeing Hoseok still in the kitchen.

"Hoseok? are you done cooking?" He asked.

"Yeah."

Hoseok saw Yoongis little pout and smirked, opening his arms. Yoongi ran right into him, hugging him again.

"Very cuddly today, hm?" Hoseok said.

"I don't want you to leave me." He heard.

"Why would I leave you?"

Yoongi shrugged.

"I won't leave you. Eat some toast, you must be hungry."

Hoseok fed the toast to Yoongi, who ate it in small bites.

Once done, Hoseok picked Yoongi up and took him to the couch, where he laid down first then placed Yoongi on top of him.

"What do you want to watch, baby?"

"I don't care. I'm going ni ni..."

"Hey, hey. You've only just woken up baby, sleeping too much is bad for you."

"You're making me fall asleep." Yoongi muttered.

Hoseok sighed, "Stay up darling, for me? i'm worried you're sleeping too much."

Yoongi whined but listened, not wanting Hoseok to be worried anymore.

They watched movies and shows, soon getting hungry once again.

"Hungry yet baby? Want to get some takeout?" Hoseok asked. Rubbing Yoongis back.

"A little."

"sheesh"