𝙻𝚄𝙲𝙺𝚈 𝚈𝙴𝚃 𝚄𝙽𝙻𝚄𝙲𝙺𝚈

-smut
-bullying :<
-idk
-
Ah, yes.
Yoongi, a high school student that everyone didn't like for one reason.
He was dating the schools hottest guy, best football player on their team, Jung Hoseok.
They've been dating for 2 years, they enjoyed each other's presences.
-
Yoongi walked to school, carrying some textbooks and whatnot, since he likes to be at the top of his classes.
He walked inside the school, knowing that Hoseok was off somewhere with the popular kids. As he is popular.
He was about to open his locker until he felt a shove. He turned around and saw a boy and a girl, Chuni and Hajun.
"Just give Hoseok up. Why would he like a nerd like you anyways..." Chuni snickered.
Hajun nodded, pushing him to the ground where all his books spread of throughout the halls,
"You could benefit a lot from a diet."
Yoongi sighed,
"I'm already underweight for my age...so.." he muttered.
Chuni kicked him in the gut, hurting extra because she had heels on. He didn't even know if school allowed that.
"Shut up, me and Hoseok are meant to be! not him with a filthy rat. He needs someone more...fit." Chuni said without shame, Hajun punched his face, making him lay on the ground groaning.
"Just drop him already. We been knew that you're not good enough for him."
The bell rang, and the two bullies fled the scene.
Yoongi hissed as he got up, quickly grabbing his textbooks and going to the nurse.
-
It's been 5 days since then. Yoongi was now perfectly fine. But he hasn't seen Hoseok at all. He texted Hoseok once, but never got a reply. He didn't want to be too clingy so he left it at that. Thinking the younger was busy with some football practice or something.
-
It's been a week and two days and Yoongi was getting tired of Hoseok bullshit. He's sent at least 5 texts and still nothing, but he still decided to wait.
-
1 week and 5 days later.
That's it.
Yoongi knocked on Hoseoks house door, knowing his parents were out.
Hoseok opened the door, only to be slapped by a furious Yoongi.
"Yoongi, what the fuck?"
The said male stepped in and slammed the door,
"Don't 'what the fuck' me! it's almost been two weeks! TWO FUCKING WEEKS! Have you forgotten about me!? Your boyfriend?! or-"
"No, Yoongi. im not. I've just been busy-"
"So fucking busy! okay, sure! God forbids you even send me ONE text to let me know! fuck you! fuck you and your bullshit."
Hoseok sighed,
"Yoongi, you know i care about you-"
He laughed,
"CARE ABOUT ME?! that's real funny. it really is. Because, about a week ago i recall getting beat to a pulp on the high school floor. Yeah, bet you didn't know about that one."
"Yoongi im sorry i should've texted you-"
"Well yeah, it's too late for that. Because I have to do everything my fucking self. I'm over this shit. I'm over everything. Every time i get into a relationship i'm treated like shit. bye, Hoseok."
Before Yoongi could leave, Hoseok grabbed his wrist,
"l-let go of me!"
Hoseok shook his head,
"Just let me explain!"
"I don't want to hear your dumbass excuses now let me go!"
"Yoongi!"
"No!"
"YOONGI!"
"Fine! fine!"
Hoseok dragged Yoongi to the living room after shutting the door, them sitting down on two separate couches.
"Yoongi. You know i love you with all my heart, right?"
He rolled his eyes,
"Sure you do."
"Come on. More and more games for football are coming around the corner and i have to practice as much as i can! then when i come home im too exhausted to check my phone, please understand!"
Yoongi sighed, understandably.
"But i'm your boyfriend, am i not? You go to school everyday like i do, can i not even get one hi or hello? or am i not good enough for you-"
Hoseoks face immediately turned to anger as he stood up,
"Never say you're not good enough. Who told you that?!"
"Literally everyone at school. They all hate me because i'm dating the hottest guy at school or whatever. Do you not know how many death threats i get in one single day? You know that i'm trying my hardest to move past it for you? you know how many hard things im doing for you? all for you t-to ignore m-me?"
Here comes the waterworks.
Yoongi let some tears slip out, a small cry quickly turning into sobs.
Hoseok sighed as he squatted in front of his boyfriend,
"Don't cry, i'm sorry, Yoongi, I'm so, so sorry. I should've payed more attention to you rather than anything else. You're more important to me than football. Just please, please don't leave me. Let me fix this. I hate seeing you cry." He wiped some tears with the pad of his thumbs,
"N-no it's just that, i go t-through bullying, M-mentally and p-physically...f-fucking death threats! i-it's scary..Hoseok...it's s-scary."
"Come here...i'm sorry...i'll make sure this stops at once, or they will see what's coming for them next."
Hoseok took the smaller into his arms, laying on the couch as he pulled Yoongi on top of him.
As soon as he realized Yoongi fell asleep, he muttered,
"I love you so much..i'm so sorry..please forgive me."
-
The next day, Yoongi woke up still on top of Hoseok on the couch. He checked the time and they had 30 minutes to get ready.
"Hobi...wake up." He said.
"Hoseok."
He shook the elder, but nothing.
He leaned close to his face, giving him a kiss on the lips,
"Wake up."
...
"I'm awake."
Yoongi smiled as Hoseok pulled him closer,
"Hoseok, we need to get ready."
"noo, let's skip. I wanna stay here with you..."
He giggled,
"No, Hoseokie. go get ready."
With a final huff he finally got up and put on some jeans and a sweatshirt.
Yoongi didn't have anything to wear, So Hoseok handed him one of his football jerseys and a pair of sweats Yoongi left here one time.
"Hobi, people will talk..."
"And talk they shall. You're going to wear that jersey because you're coming to my game tonight. If anyone does anything either flip them off or tell me."
"Okay..."
He got changed and headed out to Hoseoks car.
-lunch-
"LISTEN UP YOU FOOLS." Hoseok stood on the lunch table, grabbing everyone's attention.
"IF I HEAR ONE MORE THING ABOUT DEATH THREATS BEING SENT TO YOONGI OR ANY OF YOU GUYS HURTING HIM, YOU MUST HAVE A DEATH WISH BECAUSE I WILL DEMOLISH YOU I DID IT ONCE AND ID DO IT AGAIN."
He nodded and sat back down, everyone talking.
Yoongi was blushing as red as a tomato, trying to hide his face. He sat alone at the end table, as Hoseoks table was in the middle.
The jock noticed Yoongis blushing cheeks and decided to hop on over,
"So, how'd i do?"
"You're a moron." Yoongi smiled, making the heart shaped smile come out of Hoseok too.
"Did you bring a sweater?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shook his head,
"Why? will it be cold?"
"Hell yeah it's going to be cold! i'll give you mine when i see you. Just put the jersey on top, i want to see it as i play."
"Alright."
Hoseok pecked Yoongis lips as he ran off back to his table with his friends.
-
It was time for the game. Of course, Hoseok and his teammates were in the back, getting ready. Whilst Yoongi was kinda freaking out. He looked all around the bleachers but he couldn't find one seat. And he came early to avoid this.
He sighed, he had payed for his ticket and that $5 was going right to the trash.
But, he did go to this snack thingy and got himself a blue raspberry slurpy. Hoseok hadn't given him a hoodie. But he blamed himself for not bringing one himself.
As for the seats, he didn't want to sit on the other side of the field where more bleachers were cause that was for the other team.
He sighed and was going to walk out to watch the game from outside the fence. He got lots of glares from girls, he walked faster and made himself comfortable on the concrete, outside of the fencing.
Meanwhile...
"Hoseok! helmet!" Namjoon, his best friend, tossed over.
"Thanks Joon." He said catching it.
he put it on and it was time to run out to the field.
Hoseok didn't get to play first. So, as he stood on to the sidelines, he decided to look for Yoongi on the bleachers.
He didn't see him, instead he saw girls that started to scream and yell as they saw the hottest guy in the school scan over the bleachers.
He was going to give up until he heard,
"Hoseok!"
He looked over to the fence, where he saw his boyfriend sitting on the ground. Hoseok pointed to the bleachers, basically asking why he wasn't sitting there.
He saw Yoongi say 'no seats'.
He sighed, knowing Yoongi bought a ticket due to the slurpy he had. He got mad at himself for not giving the smaller his hoodie, it was really fucking cold.
He turned back to Yoongi and his a heart over his head.