𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 (𝙿𝚃.6 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴)

part 6 of mine
-
"Hobi you're kinda cute."
"Thanks?"
The two sat on the couch, Yoongis legs draped over Hoseoks lap.
The two ate ice cream beforehand and decided to go home and rest for a bit.
"We need more shampoo, Hobi. I'll go walk to the store- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE."
Yoongi jumped into Hoseoks arms when he saw a spider crawling in the wall close to him.
Hoseok let out a huff when he suddenly jumped on him.
"What's wrong bun?" He asked.
"SPIDERRRR."
Hoseok laughed and stood up with the frightened bunny in his arms. He quickly threw something at the ugly stupid dumb stupid useless ugly spider and killed it :).
"Yay my hero :3" Yoongi kissed Hoseoks cheek, the wolfs tail swished as he smiled.
"I love you hobi."
"I love you too, bunny."
"Why do you call me bunny?" Yoongi questioned.
"Cause you're a bunny? a cute wittle bunny."
"meanie. I want a kith."
Hoseok pecked his lips, sitting back down, the bunny still sitting on his lips.
"Another."
Another peck.
Yoongi sighed and cupped Hoseoks cheeks with his small hands and slammed his lips against the others. It wasn't just a peck.
Hoseok knew where this was gunna go so he positioned Yoongi so that he was straddling him. He felt the smallers waist and slid his tongue inside Yoongis mouth. His whimpers making him hard.
They finally pulled away,
"Cant get enough of it, huh?" Hoseok teased.
"I'm sorry...it..it just f-felt so...so good." Yoongi panted. Small amount of drool falling down the side of his mouth.
Hoseok smirked and his tail that was peeking from the side wagged.
"Let's make you feel good again." He said. He slammed his lips with Yoongis and forced his mouth open and shoved his tongue into his mouth, tonguing him.
Yoongi moaned at the sensation, it was odd but not the bad type of odd.
The small bunny began to grind, but not pulling apart.
-after they had sex :)-
"I swear i always rethink life choices after sex with you." Yoongi said, playing with the fizzing bath bomb in the tub. Hoseok chuckled, watching the little bunny in between his legs. They were washing up, sisters don't want to rest in cum.
(RIC INSTEAD OF RIP) :).
The wolf noticed the long rabbit ears on Yoongis head,
"Long ears." He said, picking one up, then letting it drop again.
Yoongi leaned back and nodded, taking one of his own ears into his hand,
"They need to be washed."
"Why are they so long?"
"I dunno. I can't moved them very much. Only side to side."
"Hm."
They stayed there for a bit, Yoongi gently washing his sensitive ears while Hoseok peppered his nape and cheeks with kisses.
-
Im terrible LMAO