𝙸𝙼 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺

-sorry i can't help my obsession with little space yoonie and bad boy hoseok :)
-
"I miss you..."
"I miss you to, i'm getting out of here soon! just wait for me baby..."
Yoongi smiled from the other end of the phone,
"I wove you dada."
"I love you too baby, i'll be home soon okay?"
"oki...how's jwail?" Yoongi asked.
"Same as it's always been for the past two years, nothing new, really."
"oki...i wove you."
"Love you too, i gotta go."
"Okay...bye bye."
"Can i get a kiss?"
Yoongi giggled as he "mwuahed" the phone.
He heard Hoseok do it back and hang up. He sighed and sat back on the couch. His boyfriend had gone to jail two years ago for having a gun without a license.
But he was getting out in about 2 weeks. And Yoongi couldn't wait to be back in his caregivers/ boyfriends arms once again.
The apartment has been paid for another 5 years due to Hoseok being in the mafia awhile back.
Yoongi got up and crossed the day on the calendar, the day when Hoseok got out written down.
He smiled and felt a bit sleepy, so he went to sleep on his (and Hoseoks) shared bed.
-
"Yo Hope! lemme get a bag."
Hoseok, aka "hope" turned around to see one of his favorite people.
"Joon! why'd they switch your room?"
"I don't know man, but i got back."
"Yuhhh, so how much?"
"half a pound is fine."
Hoseok looked around and saw no guards and carefully slipped the bag into Namjoons pocket. He smuggled and sold drugs, it how you make the others respect you. It's how he survived here for the past two years, and no one snitched, he didn't get caught.
-2 weeks later-
"Here's my plug man, carry it on, survive." Hoseok gave Namjoon a paper. The other felt tears in his eyes,
"Be free, man."
Hoseok gave him a hug,
"I'll bail you out, brother. You'll get out soon."
Was the last thing he said before walking out with a box of his belongings.
He walked out in his nice black suit and loafers, looking around the lobby/ waiting area for a special someone.
"Hoseok!!" He heard. He turned around and saw a small figure run his way. He dropped the box and picked him up, spinning him around.
"Oh Yoongi..." He said, placing the other back on his feet.
Yoongi smiled and leaned forward to press a chaste kiss on the others lips.
Hoseok obviously kissed back and leaned his forehead against the others,
"I'm so, so happy." He smiled.
"I am too! but let's go home, it's scary here."
Hoseok chuckled as he intertwined their hands and saw Yoongi struggling to pick up the heavy box. He leaned down and picked it up with his extra hand.
They walked outside after speaking to a few receptionists and guards and out to the car and got in, Yoongi in the drivers and Hoseok in the passenger seat.
"Wanna get something to eat?" Yoongi asked, pulling out of the parking lot.
"Five guys. Oh- yes five guys...."
Yoongi giggled at the others eagerness and handed him his phone to order online.
Hoseok did so, remembering both their orders by heart. They used to get five guys a lot.
Yoongi quickly got there and ran inside and got the bag, which Hoseok ripped open when he got back inside. They decided to eat in the car. Hoseok devoured his burger and fries in three bites he was hungry.
Yoongi laughed and let him get a bite of his own,
"I missed this..." Hoseok said.
"I did too, Im really happy your out. They wouldn't even let me visit you."
Hoseok sat up straight,
"You tried to visit?"
"Of course! but they said you weren't eligible for visitors."
"Son of a bitch...was it a guy with curly blonde hair and green eyes, about 5 foot 8?"
Yoongi thought about it and nodded,
"Mhm."
"Ugh he HATED me. HATED."
"Awwwe :(. I would've liked to see you..."
"I know, but i'm here now, no more waiting. Also i need to bail out a good friend of mine."
Yoongi nodded, starting to drive back to the apartment.
Once done, they went inside. Hoseok felt a wave of fresh air run through him the first step he took inside.
Yoongi looked at him and smiled. Nothings changed.
Hoseok took off his blazer to expose two sleeves of tattoos, he had tattoos before, but now he had arms full of them.
"Wow Hoseokie! you look amazing in the tattoos..." Yoongi smiled, running his hands down the others arms.
Hoseok smirked and moved forward to hug Yoongi,
He dug his head into the others neck,
"I missed you..."
"I missed you too, Hoseokie."
"Mm..."
Yoongi ran his fingers through the others hair,
"Go take a shower then let's take a nap, oki?" Yoongi suggested. Hoseok nodded and went to the bathroom to shower.
While that Yoongi got him some new clothes he bought Hoseok while he was gone, and plus he wouldn't even fit his old clothes because he got a lot more buff and now has a bigger build than he used to.
He heard the shower stop and he knocked,
"Hoseokie? i have some clothes for you."
The other opened the door to reveal himself with a towel around his waist,
"Thanks babe." Hoseok said, taking the clothes.
"n-no problem! i bought you more when you were away, i hope you don't mind."
"Not at all. be there in a sec."
He closed the door and quickly got changed into the loose t-shirt and sweatpants.
He soon came out to see Yoongi half asleep on the bed. He laid down and pulled the smaller close,
they were finally together.
Finally complete.
-
"Daddy?..." Hoseok heard.
"hi baby, feeling little today?"
"mhm..."
Hoseok rubbed his eyes and sat up. Yoongi quickly going to straddle his lap and hold his face in his small hands.
"daddy's back?!"
Hoseok chuckled and nodded,
"mhm, i'm back, baby."
Yoongi squealed and threw himself into a hug with the other,
Hoseok obviously hugged back, but he soon pulled back when he felt the little cry.
"No no why're you crying baby? hm?"
"I-i missed daddy suh-so much! i was so lon-lonely..."
"Don't worry cupcake, daddy was super lonely without you too..."
Yoongi fisted Hoseoks shirt right in his hands.
"Pwease don't ever leave me again..." He whispered.
Hoseok ran his hand up and down the littles back,
"I won't. I promise..."
-
"Yoonie baby? where ya at?"
Yoongi giggled as he hid behind the sofa and saw his daddy looking for him.
"Baby? where are you hiding?"
The giggle Yoongi let out was a bit loud, And Hoseok noticed but pretended to be clueless.
"Is heeee under the table? no?"
"is heeee behind the couch?!"
Yoongi squealed as his daddy picked him up and spun him around.
"Found you!" Hoseok smiled.
"Daddy!!"
"Hi my little bunbun, hungry?"
Yoongi nodded and dug his head into Hoseoks neck as he walked to the kitchen.
They ate dino nuggets and had a good life :)
-
Yuhhhh