𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙰 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴

-smut
-t-slur
-mean words
-lol
-
Yoongi and Taehyung walk into school, going to their lockers. Yoongi sees Hoseok down the hallway. Him and Hoseok are "enimies" but everyone else sees it as suffocating sexual tension.
Hoseok keeps walking with his friend group, finally reaching Yoongi,
"Slut." He says. Yoongi turns around with a glare evident in his eyes,
"Playboy. You can't even keep one person to fuck with."
"At least i don't let others take advantage of me." Hoseok said with a smirk.
"At least someone wants me."
Hoseok huffs and continues to walk,
"No one will ever love you." He said.
"Sureeeee."
Yoongi sighs once the other is out of sight. Taehyung looks down at Yoongi,
"Why do you guys hate each other so much?" He asked. Yoongi shrugged,
"I dunno."
Taehyung laughed,
"Aisssshhhh, come on!!! Everyone knows you two like each other deeeeeeeeeeeeeep down."
Yoongi shut his locker and started to walk to class,
"In your dreams."
-
"I get that you don't like the twink, but is calling him a slut really necessary?"
Hoseok leaned back in his chair,
"Whatever, he's fine."
"mhm..,"
Hoseok grabbed a pencil and threw it towards the teacher, then blamed it on his friend, Namjoon.
"Namjoon, detention."
The said male groaned and glared at Hoseok,
"I fucking hate you."
"Love you too, Joon."
-
"Party?"
"Yeah! You make Hoseok jealous!"
"I- Tae! Who said i wanted to make him jealous..." Yoongi pouted. They were at Taehyungs house, hanging out.
Taehyung shrugged,
"You. You like him! admit it. So let's go to that party i know he's going to go to."
Yoongi fidgeted with his hands,
"I don't know about this. What if he calls me a whore? or a slut again?..."
"Just mention his sisters death and there you have it- anyways. Let's get you something to wear..."
Taehyung got up and rummaged through his closet, finding clothes for him and Yoongi to wear.
They got changed, Yoongis outfit was a bit more...revealing.
"Tae you really want me to get slut shamed do you." Yoongi said.
"No! I want you to make him jealous by hanging with a different man! so find someone!"
They drive over, inside smelling like buckets of alcohol and sweat.
Yoongi saw a guy dancing alone, and decided to step in.
-
Hoseok watched as Yoongi grinded on another man. His eyes showing hints of anger and jealousy.
"Dude- why are you staring at Yoongi?" His friends jungkook asked.
"Because i can!"
"jeeeez man, you're whipped."
Hoseok snapped his head to look at the younger,
"No i am not."
"Yes you are. you're jealous."
"No im-"
"You like the little dude, that's fine! but remember you've called him slut, whore, useless, worthless, unlovable, an-"
Hoseok sighed,
"Shut up."
"Just go get him. I'll be taking his best friend..." Was the last thing Jungkook said before getting up and approaching Taehyung.
Hoseok sighed once again, taking a sip of whatever alcohol was in the red cup.
-
Yoongi danced and sneaked a peak at Hoseok who was sitting on the couch. He smirked when he saw the other state at him with red eyes, not literally.
Yoongi stopped and walked over, standing in front of Hoseok with crossed arms,
"Why're you staring at me?" He asked, acting as if that wasn't the whole point.
"Leave me alone." Hoseok responded with.
"How can i when your not doing the same for me? you're eyeing me down like a fucking hawk. I mean i know i look hot thanks-"
Hoseok stood up, he was a lot taller than Yoongi, who almost was up to his shoulders.
The taller smirked and pressed their bodies together,
"You do...but you're all mine."
a grin made its way to Yoongis face,
"What happened to calling me a slut? hm?"
"Oh that won't stop, you whore."
Yoongi felt himself getting somewhat turned on. When he suddenly realized he had a degrading kink.
They just stared at each other for a while, until they suddenly found themselves in an empty bedroom, wondering how they got there. Hoseok pinned Yoongi down on the bed, the other breathing heavily.
Hoseok bent down and started placing hickeys on the others neck, suddenly getting up,
"prep yourself, you cumslut." He commanded. Yoongi shyly got up and pulled his shorts down, exposing his thin but somewhat thick thighs and beaded panties.
He pulled the panties off and stuck two fingers in his mouth, staring straight into Hoseoks eyes as he covered them in saliva. Once done, he sat on his knees and stuck one finger in, groaning at the missed feeling. He continued to finger himself.
"You like pleasuring yourself whore? hm?" Hoseok said, getting up and grabbing Yoongis waist, making his go on all fours. He bend down and saw the others not so tight hole, next thing they knew Hoseok was slamming right into him. Not letting him adjust, but Yoongi fucking loved it.
Hoseok thrusted at an animalistic pace, barely letting Yoongi breath.
"A-Ah~ Mm~" Yoongi panted, his eyes rolled back into his head due to all the excessive pleasure he was receiving.
Yoongi felt that familiar feeling in his stomach,
"I-I-I-m g-going to-to cum!" He stuttered. The hot liquid shit out onto the sheets below him. Hoseok kept going for awhile after that, feeling his own knot form as he shot it into Yoongis ass.
The smaller fell face down onto the bed, as the other just let out an airy laugh.
"So how bout it, bunny?" Hoseok teased.
Yoongi groaned,
"Aren't you going to take car of me?" He sassed.
"Is there a reason i should?"
"Unless you hate me that much i can give you a reason. If you aren't going to take care of someone after sex it really messes with their head, ya'know."
"Okay, i guess i'll be going." Hoseok pretended to walk out, Yoongi gasped but couldn't turn to see.
For some reason, Yoongi felt tears in his eyes.
"How could be use me like that..." Yoongi wondered. He covered his mouth as he covered himself with a blanket. Trying to silently sob.
He guessed that all the times the other has called him useless, or that one time where Hoseok said,
"At least i don't let others take advantage of me."
Was actually true.
He felt- well, useless.
No.
More like heartbroken.
He pulled the covers over his head and curled into a ball, sniffing.
Hoseok watched the other break. He really was a fucker. But he was too into shock to see the cold- stone hearted Yoongi break down like that.
He quickly went over and pulled the covers off the others face,
"Yoongi? hey- hey i was joking, why're you crying?" He said, wiping the tears off of his face, which were quickly replaced with new ones.
"H-Hoseok you-you jerk..." Yoongj muttered.
"I know im a jerk. Come on, let's take a shower." He helped Yoongi sit up and he carried him bridal style to the bathroom, where he placed him on the counter as he started the shower.
Yoongi wiped his tears and just stared at the floor with a emotionless face, but the puffy eyes and tear stains tell that he was crying.
"I'm really sorry Yoongi." Hoseok said as they waited for the shower to warm up.
"Don't talk to me."
"Why were you crying?"
"What do you think?!" Yoongi snapped, "You've been calling me names since day one and when we have sex and you leave really makes me think that everything you've said is true! I really am just a worthless- dumb whore that lets anyone take advantage of-"
Hoseok pressed his lips against Yoongis, wanting him to stop. He wiped tears that fell again after Yoongi snapped, and has returned to sobbing.
"I-It's all your fault...w-why...why do you call me things...i know i let people use me...it's the only way to feel somewhat wanted ever since m-my-"
"shhhhhh, it's okay, Yoongi. Im sorry. Im so, so sorry. I never meant to hurt you."
"s-so why?"
Hoseok thought about it,
"It was the only way that i could talk to you."
"n-not a very good way."
Hoseok laughed,
"I know. Im sorry. I really do like you, Yoongi. I'll always take care of you...after sex."
Yoongi giggled,
"good to know. I'll give you one chance. Fuck it up and you're done for."
Hoseok saluted,
"Yes sir!"
Yoongi giggled once again. Soon Hoseok lifted him up and carefully stepped into the shower. Yoongi sat down on the floor, sighing when he felt the water hit his back.
Hoseok grabbed shampoo that was randomly there and poured some on his hands, washing Yoongis hair. The smaller sighed once again and leaned into Hoseoks touch, loving it when someone plays with his hair.
"Thanks for kinda not leaving me there." Yoongi said with a small smile.
"You wanted aftercare so i gave you some. Bare minimum." He heard.
"You should give everyone you have sex with aftercare. It's humiliating when you're just left there. Trust me, i would know." He stared right into Hoseoks eyes after the shampoo had been rinsed.
"I forgot we were at a party..."
"I- just hurry up and wash yourself i want to sleep."
Hoseok chuckled,
"Fine. Wanna come to mine after?"
"Sure."
Hoseok gets washed and turns off the shower, getting out and wrapping a towel around himself then going to get Yoongi.
"Come on, you baby." He said.
"I'm not a baby." Yoongi pouted.
"sure."
They changed into their old clothes and secretly made their way through the still ongoing party.
Yoongi found Taehyung and walked over, he'd be sore the next day.
"Did you get the d?" Tae asked.
"You know it!!!!"
"Oh my god! yesssssss you go queen."
Yoongi laughed and followed Hoseok to his car.
"Can we get mcdonald's." Yoongi asked.
Hoseok was about to say no until he saw Yoongis cute pouting face.
"Fine."
"Yayyy! Thank you!"
"Mhm."
Hoseok pulls into a mcdonald's drive thru.
"Whatcha want?" He asked.
"Ummm 10 chicken nuggets with chocolate milk please."
The younger ordered that and some food for himself, going to pay and get the food.
"Yay! Thank you for paying!"
"No problem."
They finally get back to Hoseoks house, they finished eating in the car and Yoongi ran up to the door, cold.
The other quickly unlocked it and they ran inside, going to Hoseoks room to cuddle plus it was warm.
"Maybe instead of all those mean names, I'll call you bunny instead." Hoseok said. Yoongi lightly hit his chest and blushed,
"you'll always be a meanie."
"You'll always be a baby."
-
yuhhhhhhh