𝙷𝙴𝙷𝙴 (𝙿𝚃.2 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴)

part 2 to mine
-
They're in their 3rd year of college. Yoongi and Hoseok has moved off campus into a cute small apartment. Hoseok had come out and introduced Yoongi to his parents, who welcomed him with open arms, he was a bit shy though. But Hoseoks parents help with the rent of the apartment.
-
"Hoseokie? you here?" The short bunny crept around the corner of the kitchen. He just cooked some food and wondered where the wolf went.
He walked into the living room where he saw the tall wolf asleep on the couch. Yoongi cooed and bent down to be face to face with him. He ran his small fingers through his dark hair,
"Hoseok, it's time to eat." He whispered.
The wolf just groaned and pulled Yoongi onto the couch with him. The smaller smiled and nuzzled their noses together.
"eating time Hobi, get up." He patted the tallers chest.
Hoseok shook his head,
"I don't wanna." he said with a raspy voice.
"But if we don't, the food will get cold :<."
After a few minutes, the wolf finally gave in. They got up, Hoseok carrying Yoongi cause why not, and went to the kitchen where their fixed plates where sitting on the table.
They sat down and started to eat. Hoseok bowl was much bigger than Yoongis, and he felt bad because he'd be eating more. But the bunny reassured him that the amount he'd be eating was too much for his small tummy, and that he'd always get more if he was still hungry.
They finished the food, which was BUSSIN😩.
"Thank you for making food." Hoseok said. He pressed a light kiss onto his boyfriends pink lips. Yoongi blushed and his ears moved to cover his red face, which Hoseok always found cute.
They haven't gone father than light make outs, they're both scared somethings going to go wrong when having sex. They're scared of hurting each other. but it's okay, there's no rush.
"i'm going to get some chocolate, oki?" Yoongi got up. Hoseok looked outside the window,
"It's dark outside, bun. let me come with you."
Yoongi pouted,
"You're tired. I want you to rest."
"But i rather be tired then let something happen to you."
Yoongi slumped back down onto the couch, snuggling into Hoseoks side,
"I wish i could go by myself so you can rest..." He muttered. Hoseok pet his ears,
"I know bun, i'm sorry."
The bunny looked up with wide eyes,
"I'll get them tomorrow. They're not important. I just wanna cuddle with you."
The wolf warmly smiled and laid down, letting Yoongi lay on top of him. He got the blanket Yoongi croché'd for him and draped it on top. It was very warm.
"What movie?" Hoseok asked.
"I dunno...you chose."
They ended up watching the wizard of oz, Hoseok knowing it was one of Yoongis favorites (isn't true it's tazza or smth like that)
But by the end, the bunny was asleep all cuddled on the wolfs warm chest.
Hoseok cooed silently and turned the tv off. He carefully sat up with the sleeping bunny in his lap.
He stood up with him in his arms. He quickly went to their shared bedroom and got Yoongi and himself settled in.
"Goodnight bun :)." He whispered, kissing his cheek.
And off to sleep he went :).