kidnapped

-mentions of rape/kidnapping

-

Taehyung ran through the strawberry fields, picking 2 and eating them both at once with a large smile on his face,
"Taehyung slow down! don't eat so fast you'll choke!" he heard his mother yell. He laughed and rolled around, staring up at the sun.

but that was all over.

After venturing too far away from his mother, a van held a man who promised candy and puppies. Fooling the 5 year old, he was kidnapped.

16 years later...

The man kept Taehyung in the basement, the child soon earning a bed and blankets.

but one day, the door was abruptly opened and a woman was shoved in.

"let me out you asshole! don't do this!" she yelled, banging on the door.

"Hey is everything alright?" Taehyung moved off his bed and went to see what's up.

"Huh? He kidnapped you too?"

Taehyung smiled,

"no! ive been here basically my whole life! why are you here?"

She widened her eyes,

"wow...oh my god..is there a way out?!"

"ummm no. it's nice here! i'm sure you'll love it!"

She scoffed,

"you have no idea what just happened, do you? I. JUST. GOT. KIDNAPPED."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows,

"i'm uh...i'm sorry i..i dont really know how to help. But um...im Taehyung! i hope we can become friends-"

after he said that the door violently opened,

"Taehyung."

The said boy hopped on over to the door, knowing what the man wanted.

"coming sir!"

He gave one last look to the woman before following the man up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"fellas, this is Taehyung. the boy i've had for 16 years." The man told multiple others who was sat.

"he's definitely a pretty one." one man said,

"oh yeah i've made sure to raise him pretty and obedient. so fellas, let's get a taste of him? shall we?"

After.,,that, The man bring Taehyung back to the basement.

"oh my- are you alright? Hey asshole! what the fuck did you do!" the woman banged on the door. when she's received no answer she immediately went to Taehyung, who was laying on the bed.

"Holy shit are you okay? God there's blood on your pants- what did they do?!"

Taehyung weakly smiled,

"this is normal..."

"no it's not...what? did he rape you?"

"im sorry i don't know what that is.."

"Taehyung can you tell me exactly what they did to you."

"well...sir tells the other men to fuck me, and to fuck me good and hard."

Her eyes widened for the nth time that day,

"son of a bitch. let's get you cleaned up,"