𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶

-attempt suicide
-mention of self harm
-fluff
-tiny bit of angst
-
"Why do i have to be your boyfriend, just because i was in our previous life's?!"
Yoongi felt the tears in his eyes as he heard that.
"I-I...i'm sorry...i'm sorry that i fell in love with you all over again..." He said, wiping his tears, but they kept falling. He got off the bed and left Hoseoks house, running away.
He walked for miles. Hoseok was the only person he had left. His family didn't accept him, and he barely was able to pay for the apartment he had. But he's done with losing the people he loved most.
Meanwhile, Hoseok kinda regretted what he said. He knew that them being together in their past life's, isn't the reason why they are or- were, now. It was because Yoongi genuinely loved him. And he just felt like...shit.
He ruined a perfectly stable relationship. He felt even worse whenever he saw Yoongi start to cry. He sighed and hit his head, getting up to go find the smaller.
He looked all around, and he started to worry even more when the sun started to go down.
"Yoongi!! Yoongi im sorry!" He kept yelling.
He checked his apartment, wasn't there, he checked stores they went to, wasn't there, even some restaurants, but he was no where.
He thought of how nice and warm Yoongi was to be around. He always took Hoseok somewhere new, either that be maybe a small hike or shopping, he always found places to keep them busy.
He never minded small cuddle sessions, he was always there for the younger in any way possible. He literally threw out the nicest person he ever knew. He knew that Yoongi was struggling with money, or even with just life in general. What he didn't know was that he was diagnosed with depression years ago, and that he used to do self harm, but he always put Hoseoks problems before his.
It was about 9 pm, and Hoseok wasn't going to stop walking till he found him.
A few minutes later, he found a figure standing up on a bridge. He ran over and memorized him as Yoongi.
"Yoongi!" He said. The figure turned around, his heart broke seeing the olders face, he was crying so hard, he couldn't bear the sight.
"Yoongi come down! im sorry! please!"
He shook his head,
"I've lost to many people i love. And for what?! I've done nothing wrong!" He cried.
"You're right! you've done nothing wrong! i'm sorry for pushing you away! i didn't realize how much i..actually...loved you. I thought you were only with me since we were in the past life. But i was wrong!"
Yoongi turned back around to face all the cars. Then.

He jumped.

He was expecting to hit the floor but instead, he opened his eyes to look up and see that Hoseok was holding onto his hand.
"Y-Yoongi...ive got you." He said, tears flowing down his face too.
"I won't e-ever leave you! hell, just stay with me in my house! i don't ever want to leave you! and i don't want you to leave me! so please...h-help me out."
Some cars at the bottom stopped, watching the sight.
With all his strength, Hoseok pulled Yoongi back up, both of them falling to the ground, but he immediately captured the other into a hug, sobbing.
"D-dont ever do t-that! y-you scared m-me so much..." Hoseok cried.
"I'm s-sorry..."
They went home, not wanting to talk to any police men or anything like that. instead, Hoseok was laying on top of Yoongi, hugging him as he laid.
The older ran his fingers through the others hair, calm.
Im adding a picture cause idk how to describe their position- god, how embarrassing

This but Yoongis hands aren't around Hoseok and he's sitting up against the headboard and Hoseoks arms are around Yoongis waist

-
Hoseok suddenly got up, moving forward and connecting their lips. Yoongi was taken aback, but he slowly melted into it.
Once they disconnected, Yoongi smiled,
"What was that for?" He asked.
"Everything. Just for everything."
-
Hey ratsss! so i got so many requests after my blow up yesterday and omg, i love yall 😭😭😭