𝙿𝙰𝙲𝙺 (𝙿𝚃.3 𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝚆)

cow part 3
-
"Hoseok, i think i saw a wolf hybrid pack on the streets...over there!"
Yoongi pointed to an alley way, where Hoseok, his husband, turned.
And he was right. there was a pack of 5 wolf hybrids struggling to survive.
"Poor things..." Hoseok mumbled. Yoongi slowly got out of the car, but now until Hoseok warned him,
"Be careful, Yoongi. a pack of wolfs can attack prey. And we don't know if they had been previously owned."
Yoongi nodded, walking towards them with caution.
"H-hello?" He mumbled. The wolves heads perked up,
"Hi! hi hi hi!" One of them smiled, waving dramatically.
"I'm Yoongi. A hybrid like you all. And the person in the car, that's my husband. We're here to help! me and Hoseok own and run a foundation that helps hybrids get adopted! there's no option 1, 2, or 3 anymore!"
The wolves looked at each other, and the tallest, which seemed to be the leader stood up and walked over to Yoongi to talk better,
"if we agree, where will we go?"
"Ah yes, we have a building where there are different floors for different age groups. But it has bedrooms, and kitchens! and a living room and all that jazz. But first we'd like you to be checked out by Taehyung, who's a nurse."
The wolf nodded...thinking.
"Okay, we'll go."
Yoongi smiled widely,
"Great! so, what's your name?"
"Soobin. And they are Taehyun, Yeonjin, Heuningkai, and beomgyu."
"I see, thank you!"
They all gathered up in the small car, some of them having to sit on each other's laps.
They introduced themselves then made their way to the building, where Taehyung gave them all a check up, a bath, and some new clothes.
They were all directed to their rooms, whilst they were being added to the system so they have a chance of being adopted!
-later that night-
Hoseok flopped on the bed,
"God i'm exhausted." He said.
Yoongi straddled his lap,
"I know baby, but just think about how we saved a pack of wolf hybrids today!" He smiled.
"Hah yeah i know...i'm happy tomorrow's a day off. What would you like to do tomorrow?" Hoseok asked.
"cuddle?"
"Sounds great."
Hoseok grabbed his waist and started to tickle him, making him laugh uncontrollably,
He stopped after a few minutes, leaving Yoongi to pant.
"I love you Yoongi, let's stay together for a long time."
"Moo."
_
Hey rats! i have to say, i get so excited when i see that someone comments! i try my hardest to reply! i love interacting with u guys!