𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴

"Yoongi. Your new assistant will be here shortly. I recommend you get dressed."
The prince groaned, rolling off the bed to see the castle butler,
"Is he from the streets like i asked for?"
"Em...yes, your majesty."
"Why so uncertain? cant a prince have a little fun?"
-
All dressed, Yoongi and his brothers, Taehyung and Jungkook, waited by the door.
They waited until the door opened until he exposed a rather...ragged boy.
"You must be my new assistant! perfect." Yoongi said.
"Um..yeah? i guess."
"Splendid! right this way. Tae, Kook, get out and go to your boyfriends."
The two groaned and went to someone they both had a crush on, Jimin. )(Tae and Yoongi are blood related Jungkook and those two aren't).
"And your name is...?"
Yoongi turned around,
"Oh, yes. My name is Min Yoongi. Prince of South Korea. And you are?"
"Um, Jung Hoseok."
"Extraordinary! Well. I'm sure the butler, Sebastian, will lead you to your dormitory- or, i could lead you there!"
"Oh yeah- sure."
-
So someone explain to me how they ended up fucking in Yoongis bedroom?
...like chile what?
anyways...
Yoongis back arched as Hoseok thrusted into his small ass.
He moaned as he felt small kisses crawling up his back.
"Mmm ah~ H-Hoseok...ngh~ f-faster!"
Hoseok obliged, snapping his hips forward and back faster and longer.
Hoseok bent down and kissed Yoongi as they both came. He quickly pulled out and flopped onto the bed next to Yoongi.
"How did this even happen?" Hoseok asked.
"Don't ask me. I'm just as clueless as you are."
Hoseok sighed,
"I just had sex with a royal member- oh my god. i'm going to be fired."
"No you won't. They expected this to happen. They know i'm in love with...normal people." Yoongi explained.
"Normal?"
"I don't know any other way to put it. I don't like princes. I like people that are...free. And not stuck here all the time hearing 'do this' or 'do that'. I envy you guys that's all."
"I'm sorry, i didn't know it was that terrible."
Yoongi nodded,
"Yeah. the world seems so fun...i'd like to go out and see the village. But i cant cause i have to do many things here."
"Like?"
"Meetings...portraits, which take hours. And speeches."
"Sounds horrible." Hoseok stated.
"I know. But, it's better than nothing, i assume...so, how was life before coming here?"
Hoseok shrugged,
"It was alright. My friends didn't want me to go. I miss them. Namjoon and Jin. The power couple of all time. They were such dorks. We would go on adventures everywhere. Jin would complain that his feet hurt. My mom made me and my sister bread which tasted like heaven."
Yoongi saw the sadness in Hoseoks eyes,
"You really miss them, huh?"
"I do..."
"I won't force you to stay, then. You can leave whenever your sun kissed heart desires."
"Will i be able to come back?"
"Most likely not. But it's okay. Life will go back to normal. I will not say that tonight was a mistake but simply an experience. I do wish you a good fortune."
Hoseok sat up,
"B-But....Cant you come with me?"
Yoongi sighed,
"I-I can't...i cant dishonor my family."
"Cant you just ask to go and come back as you please?"
"I could. but i'm scared. I've only ever been in the garden."
"Let's go, let's go ask."
Yoongi sat up,
"Hoseokie. We're naked. We had sex. no. Not now at least."
He nodded and stood up, putting his clothing back on,
"Well. Anything you want?"
"Uhhh. No, i'll take a shower."
"You'll need help getting there."
"Then get me there."
-
Hey rats i'll make a pt.2 later