𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂

-mentions of kidnapping, malnourishment, Kind of an eating disorder, hospitals, police, yesh :>
-
"Maybe he's still alive-"
"No! he can't be!"
"Hoseok-you never know-"
"Just leave me alone!"
Namjoon, Hoseoks best friend sighed. Yoongi, Hoseoks boyfriend had gotten kidnapped for unknown reasons about over a week ago. The kidnapper had been sending Hoseok videos of him torturing the younger (hoseok is older) and Hoseok couldn't take it. And the police were being so dumb that they couldn't even track down where the location was through the videos or number.
"Didnt you see the videos they're sending me?! he can't be! he can't be alive!"
"Hoseok calm down...You'll get him back."
"I doubt it..."
-4 years later-
"I told you."
They were standing for Yoongis funeral. He's been missing for four years, now officially declared dead by court.
Namjoon stayed silent as he watched his best friend fall into a deep state of depression and possibly become suicidal. Yoongis helped him in so many ways others couldn't. And now he's gone.
"Hoseok, time for your speech." His mother pulled him up to the microphone.
He took a deep breath, opening his eyes for everyone to see the painful, dark, emotionless stare.
"Min Yoongi is the love of my life. He's everything to me, and always will be. Thank you."
He kept it short and sweet. He didn't have anything to say. He loved Yoongi. And that was that.
When he got home, he looked at some photos of Yoongi he's taken when they were together:

He didn't realize he was crying until he set his phone down

-
Yoongi whimpered as he heard the door open. He was completely malnourished, frightened by everything and anything. And forgotten what the outside world was like.
He didn't have any clothes on, but you could see all of his ribs and his spine. Plus the bruises that covered his body everywhere.
"Hello there, Yoongi. Miss me?"
Yoongi backed up into the corner of the basement. Which wasn't finished, it was only concrete, and cold.
"Now now, i won't hurt you. Just saying that i'll be gone for a few days. If you die, i'll be extremely sad. Right Yoongi?"
He walked over and lifted the others chin up. Yoongi nodded.
"Perfect. You know i didn't want to do this, but i had to, right?"
He nodded again.
"Alright, i'll be back in a couple days."
And then he left the house.
Yoongi waited for a bit then got on his two feet with a bit of struggling. It's been 4 years to many. And he wants to see what the outside world looked like.
There was a window, but his kidnapper knew he'd be too weak to break it, or so he thought.
Yoongi grabbed a chair and threw it, with all he's got. He had to through it a couple times. The last time it finally broke. He was panting, but he grabbed a small rug and wrapped it around himself, climbing out, not minding the scratches the broken glass was doing.
He looked all around him, a bit scared.
"Hey! what do you think you're doing!" He heard a random voice. He looked over with wide eyes and saw a hunter.
He started to run, that is under his legs gave out, so he backed up until his back hit against a tree.
The hunter came over,
"What do you think you're doing?"
Yoongi raised his hands to cover his face,
"n-no..." Was all he could muster out.
"I'm calling the cops....hello? yes. There seems to be a very malnourished boy here at xxxx. I found him with a...rug? around him and he seemed to have broken a window to a home."
The guy turned to Yoongi, who was scared shitless.
"What's your name?" He asked.
Yoongi shook his head.
"He seemed scared, yeah, he doesn't want to talk. Okay, see you soon."
The cops came soon. They took Yoongi in a cop car. He was whimpering and having a hard time breathing.
"Who are you?" The female cop asked as she drove.
He shook his head.
They immediately went to a hospital first, so he could get treated.
While the cops tried to figure out who he is.
"Lisa, pull out the Min Yoongi case from 4 years ago." Jenny said. The female did as told. Jenny opened the folder to see a picture.
She slowly stood up,
"What? what is it?" Lisa asked.
"No way...That's...Thats Min Yoongi!"
"No..."
"Yes! Look!"
"Oh my god."
"Contact the numbers! now!"
-
Hoseok was laying in bed as always, until his phone started to ring, he answered,
"Hell-"
"Min Yoongi has been found."
He leaped up, eyes wide,
"No way..."
"He's at Korea's national hospital. You're his boyfriend?"
"Yes! Yes i am! i'll be there soon! is he okay?!"
"Suffered from a few bruises, Trauma, ptsd most likely, he's very malnourished, but, he's alive."
Hoseok smiled,
"But i recommend coming tomorrow. He needs all the rest he can get."
"okay! thank you so much!"
-
"Okay. Yoongi, you know you were kidnapped right?" A police officer was here to question the younger who was on the medical bed, iv planted in his arm.
He tilted his head.
"It says here that a 34 year old named Greg Wilson kidnapped you four years ago. Is that true?"
He slowly nodded his head.
She smiled,
"Good job. Now, can you tell me if you remember anyone before then?"
He nodded.
"I'll get pictures for you."
She gathered up pictures of people he might've known before he was kidnapped.
She held one up of his mother,
"Do you know her?"
He looked closer..
He nodded,
"M-m-mo-m." He stuttered.
"Good job, and him?"
He held one up of Yoongis best friend, Jimin.
He nodded,
"Mi-mi-min-nie..."
"Mhm, and him?"
Hoseok.
He smiled, immediately recognizing him,
"H-h-hob-bi..!."
"Perfect! seems like your brain and memories weren't all damaged. Thank you."
He nodded then slowly leaned back, falling asleep.
-
The next day has arrived, and Hoseok was nervous as shit.
He got ready, putting a few things into a backpack and on his way.
But he was more excited.
He entered,
"Here to see Min Yoongi?"
"Who are you?" The receptionist asked.
"Jung Hoseok, his boyfriend?"
"Room 302, be quiet."
He thanked her and moved on over to the hallway.
He hesitated to walk in. But he needed to. And so he did.
He walked in to see Yoongi playing with the blanket.
"y-yoongi?" he said. The said male jumped and look.
"h-h-hob-i?"
Hoseok smiled, nodding. He carefully walked over to a chair next to Yoongis bed.
"Yes, yes Yoongi, I'm hobi."
Yoongi started to cry,
Hoseok felt terrible. He looked at Yoongis body, seeing his skinny he was. But it was Yoongi, and that's all he needed,
"I love you, Yoongi. I love you so much. You have no idea how much i missed you..."
He said. He didn't want to touch him yet, He wanted the younger to make the first move.
Which he did. Slowly, Yoongi moved his hand outwards, wanting to hold hands.
Hoseok slightly smiled, locking hands with Yoongi.
Yoongi continued to cry. Hoseok stood up and with the pad of this thumbs, he wiped the tears away.
"You're here now, Yoonie. No need to be afraid. I'm here."
"m-miss..."
"I missed you too, so so much."
Suddenly a nurse walked in,
"And you are?" She asked skeptically.
Hoseok stood straight,
"Im Jung Hoseok. Yoongis boyfriend."
She looked at Yoongi, who nodded.
"I'd like to speak to you, Mr.Jung."
He nodded and turned to his boyfriend,
"I'll be back, i promise."
With that, he left with her to talk outside in the hall.
"Mr.Min has been refusing to eat or drink. That's our biggest concern. We've been using a feeding tube. But i'd like you to at least help him drink some water." She said. He nodded,
"Alright. I can try."
He walked back in,
"Hi, Yoonie. Would you like some water?" He said, grabbing a water bottle. The smaller shook his head no, making Hoseok frown.
He sat back onto the chair,
"Please Yoongi? for me? just a little bit? it's good for you. Don't you want to be healthy?"
Yoongi hesitated, but he slowly nodded.
Hoseok smiled, bringing up the bottle to Yoongis mouth and giving him a little bit by little.
A few minutes later, Hoseok beamed a big smile,
"Good job yoonie! you finished the bottle! i'm so proud, i'm proud of you Yoongi, i love you."
Yoongi blushed and nodded, wanting to hold Hoseoks hand again. He felt the warm hand hold onto his cold one.
"l-l-love...bi..." (bee, short for hobi)
"I love you too. With all my heart,"
-
Yoongis recovery was slow, but Hoseok was there every step of the way. He was there for a few months, and his speech has gotten back to normal ever since the speech therapy. He might still be a little giddy around new people, but with Hoseok, he wanted nothing to do but hold onto him, or cuddle him.
He's taking medication more specifically for his PTSD, he's eating almost every meal for everyday, and he's gained more weight, but still underweight.
He's gotten discharged! Yay! :>
Yoongis mother agreed on Letting her son stay with Hoseok, since he wouldn't let go of him. And Hoseok was perfectly fine with that!
Ever since then he made a fast recovery, and everything was going back to normal.
-
Sup rats, <3