𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷𝚈 𝙱𝙵

"We also need some thyme and bay leafs, and maybe some dried out roses."
Hoseok listened as his witchy boyfriend rambled about spells and casts and overall- witchy stuff.
They walked into the crystal store, saying hi to the staff and walking around.
"look! it's a mini cauldron!" Hoseok saw. Yoongi turned around,
"Omg it's so cute! let's get it. We can brew stuff in there!"
Hoseok smiled, placing it in their reusable bag along with many crystals or candles.
"look! deity candles! we can connect to some gods with those!" Yoongi ran over to them, picking one that stood out to him, he's a beginner to connecting with the gods.
"I got you some bay leafs." Hoseok said, since he found some on the way over that Yoongi missed.
"Perfect. i got thyme and the roses are over there!" He went over and snatched some up.
"Want anything?" The smaller asked Hoseok.
"Im okay, let's go and pay."
Yoongi nodded and smiled,
"okay."
They went up and paid, Yoongi smiling as he skipped out of the store.
Hoseok laughed at him, unlocking the car doors so they can get in.
"yay! thank you!!" Yoongi said.
Hoseok pulled out of the parking spot and looked at his boyfriend fondly,
"Anything to make you happy."
":3, im making you a money spell when we get home."
Hoseok nodded,
"I'll be expecting my money straight after it's made." he joked.
"hehe, i remember the first time i pulled a hex on someone was back in eight grade."
"what happened?"
"They broke their ankle a day later. They deserved it though, they touched one of my friends then."
"As you should. And he did deserve it."
Yoongi laughed and rolled down the window, letting the air flow through.
"We need to do the daily tarot card pull when we get home." Hoseok remembered.
"Oh yeah!! thanks for reminding me. Butttt we should get some mcdonald's...what do you say?"
"You read my mind."
they got their food and sang songs, laughed, smiled, ect until they got home.
Hoseok set down the bag on the kitchen counter,
"Tired love?" He asked, seeing Yoongi yawn.
"a bit, we'll sleep soon."
"mhm. let's unpack the stuff we got and put it away before we fall asleep though."
"fine." Yoongi groaned.
They quickly put everything away and the smaller bolted to their shared room and got changed into pjs and got ready for bed quickly.
Once he was done he flopped on the bed as Hoseok walked in.
"Hoseokieeee we can do the card pull when you come cuddle me :3."
Hoseok laughed and got ready, getting into bed and pulling Yoongi close.
The smaller quickly grabbed the tarot deck form his nightstand and grabbed them out, spreading them.
"Pick one." He said. Hoseok obliged and picked a random card, Yoongi doing it after.
"I got death..." Hoseok said.
"It's fine! it doesn't mean you're actually going to die. It means new beginnings. I got the seven of swords."
"cool, so now we did the card pull, sleep time."
Yoongi giggled and put the cards away, snuggling into the others chest,
"I'll make you the money spell tomorrow."
"Cant wait. Goodnight my love."
"night night Hoseokie."
-
:) any new favorite stories of mine?