𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚂 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿 (𝙿𝚃.7 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴)

part 7 of mine
-some angst
-
Yoongi walked around the outdoor mall with a bag in his hand. Hoseoks birthday was coming up, and he needed to find the wolf a birthday present. But he didn't know what...
He should know, but he doesn't. Hoseok is literally happy with anything. They bought lube and condoms a few weeks ago, so he can't get that...damn.
He went into a piercing store and bought some cool hoops and gauges for Hoseoks cool ass ears.
Yoongi got himself some chocolate when he went to the store, he also got a small teddy bear thats holding a heart. He thought about doing something sexy for the wolf, but he wanted this to be pure and wholesome. It was just going to be Hoseok and Yoongi. No one else knew of Hoseoks birthday, the wolf stating he didn't want anyone to know, and Yoongi respected that.
He bought a few large hoodies, but he didn't know what else to be really special.
That is until he found a jewelry store.
He quickly ran inside and the prices weren't even that high. He scanned the rings and necklaces until he found the perfect one. He noticed that his boyfriend always liked to wear jewelry, so this was perfect.
-
Hoseok was out, getting some things. Yoongi hid his presents under the bed where neither of them look, so he was positive Hoseok wouldn't notice or look.
The bunny smiled and went to the kitchen to made some yummy food until Hoseok came home.
"Hoseok! I missed you." He ran over to the taller,
jumping up to kiss his lips.
Hoseok kissed back,
"It was only like 4 hours, but i missed you too, bun." He said.
"I made some food, if you're hungry."
They ate and cleaned the dishes.
"Hey Hobi..." Yoongi started, they were sitting on the bed looking at their phones. But the wolf looked up,
"hm?"
"Why don't you want anyone knowing your birthday?"
"Mmm well, because i guess i don't want to make a big deal out of it. It's just another day, nothing special."
Yoongi frowned and furrowed his eyebrows,
"But Hobi, your birthday is supposed to be your special day. it's not just another day."
Hoseok shrugged,
"To me it is."
"Hoseok i told you to stop looking down on yoursel-"
"I'm not looking down on myself Yoongi! It's just a birthday! It's literally just another day! stop making a big deal out of it!"
Yoongi looked down, breaking eye contact,
"O-okay..."
He slowly got up off the bed. He knew Hoseok wasn't mad, but Yoongis not used to Hoseok yelling at him, at all actually. He's not used to anyone yelling at him other than stupid idiots on the streets telling him Hoseok will attack him. But it's different.
So he's not used to anyone close to him seriously yelling at him. It hurt him when the wolf bursted, he wasn't trying to pressure his boyfriend, he didn't know Hoseok was sensitive to the topic like that. Hoseok didn't have to yell, but everyone had bad days, i guess.
"Yoongi.." Hoseok muttered, knowing he fucked up.
The bunny walked out of their bedroom, stating he needed something.
But in reality, Yoongi wanted to cry. He's tried to be the best boyfriend he can be and to make sure Hoseok is always happy and content. He's made sacrifices, risks, and given away things that can't be given back.
He didn't want Hoseok to be mad at him. Ever. He's tried so, maybe too hard to do everything right.
He went inside the bathroom, locking the door. He sat on the toilet seat and let the tears escape. He's not just crying because of the outburst. He's crying from trying to be perfect, too.
He silently sobbed, knowing that Hoseok will come sooner or later.
-
"Yoongi? im sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just don't like my birthday..." Hoseok said, he leaned against the bathroom door, hearing Yoongi inside.
"'s okay..." He heard.
"No it's not. I should've have yelled at you for something so dumb. I'm really, really sorry...Bun...please come out. It's not good for you to stay inside there for so long."
He heard shuffling them the door opened to se a red puffy eyed Yoongi, an adorable sight indeed, but sad.
"Oh bun...i didn't mean to make you cry," He picked the rabbit up and held him like a toddler, going back to their shared bedroom to place him down and to cuddle.
"I love you a lot, you know that?" Hoseok said.
"love you too."
-
Hoseoks birthday!  Yoongi didn't know whether to give him the presents, but he spent money so might as well. They were now on good terms, Yoongi feeling a lot better and Hoseok treating him with care and gentleness.
"H-hoseok?" Yoongi stuttered.
"hm?" the other looked up from the tv. Seeing Yoongi setting down a few bags,
"I-i got you a few things.. I know you don't like your birthday but this was from before..."
Hoseok smiled, motioning for Yoongi to sit on his lap. He did so.
"It's okay bun, i'd love anything from you, even on my birthday." He said. He grabbed the first bag and opened it, seeing about 6 hoodies, he took them out and examined them, seeing how they're all exactly his style. He thanked Yoongi and kissed his cheek. The next bag he opened to see a few earrings for obviously, his ears. And for the last one, he opened it to see a box. He opened the box and held Yoongi tighter when he saw a necklace with their initials on it. He immediately put it on.
"I love you so, so much Bun. Thank you."
Yoongi blushed and nodded,
"I h-hope you like them..." He said, embarrassed.
"I know i will."
"I love you too, Hobi."
"Good, cause i love you the most,"
-
Help lol