𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙻

"We need to go to the mall."
"For?"
"Christmas shopping."
Hoseok nodded and stood up, getting his shoes on.
Yoongi fixed his cute plaid skirt and white tights, getting his cute sweatshirt.
Hoseok put on his own jacket and they headed out to the mall.
-
"Hoseokie look! wouldn't jin hyung like that sweater?" Yoongi cutely jumped up and down, his arm linked with his boyfriends.
Hoseok nodded,
"He would."
"Mhm! and Jooni-"
"Hoseok! hey!"
A random girl came running over, cutting Yoongi off.
"Hi?"
"Ahh! you're still as tall as ever! look at you! still so cute! i'm sorry i never returned your sweatshirt!"
Yoongi looked up between Hoseok and the girl, and he slowly slipped out his arm from his.
"Awww who's this little one?" The girl asked, mentioning towards Yoongi.
"He's my boyfriend." The younger said.
"Awww! i thought he was your niece or something! Hi! I'm Chuni! The girl Hoseok used to like."
He faked a smile,
"Hi...I'm Yoongi.."
"Mhm! Well, why don't you let the adults talk for a bit haha!!" She joked. She really thought she was funny.
He was about to walk away, Until Hoseok gripped his arm, leaning into his ear,
"I havnt told you to leave, have i baby?" He whispered.
Yoongi shook his head, trying his hardest not to blush.
"You do as i say."
The smaller nodded and stayed put.
"No? okay, i was joking anyways." She said. But she continued to touch Hoseok, and Yoongi didn't like it, but he was shy, so he really didn't know what to do.
Hoseok noticed and mentioned with his eyes for Yoongi to do something, trying to hype him up.
"H-hoseok is taken..." He said.
"Okay?"
"P-please dont t-touch him like that..."
"You can't tell me what to do, ugh. If he doesn't like it then he would've told me!" She backfired.
He lowered his head, stepping back.
"Why don't you leave, all you're being is useless and  ugly."
Yoongi was told not to go anywhere by his daddy. But...those words still got to him.
Hoseok saw that Yoongi backed out, and honestly, he wasn't happy either.
When she was about to touch him again, Hoseok quickly grabbed her wrist,
"Don't call him that, bitch. I'm not yours. I'm his. And he's mine. You don't call him anything. So go act like a slut somewhere else. And for the record, i never liked you. It was a dare. Have a nice day."
She frowned and snatched her wrist back, you could see small tears form in her eyes. she turned to Yoongi and pointed and yelled in his face, causing him to hide behind Hoseok,
"This is all YOUR fault! ugh! so fucking- ugh!" She stomped and with her rachett ass hair, finally walked away.
Yoongi peeked to see if she had left, to which to his happiness, he did.
"You okay Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, turning around.
"I-i'm okay...i listened to my daddy, i stayed."
The other smiled and patted his head,
"You did. You're a good boy. Now, want to keep looking or go home?"
"I'm not leaving, we just got here."
"Whatever you say baby." He patted Yoongis ass and they continued to walk. finding presents for all their friends.
They got some starbucks and just looked around for themselves, they went into hot topic and found some cool chokers/collars.
"I've been needing a new one..." Yoongi muttered, looking at the options.
"Why?"
"The old one is worn out, the whole is getting too stretched and won't be able to fit around my neck." He explained.
He found a white one and a pastel pink one, the white one with small spikes and the pink one had a heart in the middle.
They buy it and go home, ordering some take out.
They were sitting on the couch, watching some show on the tv.
"Hoseok .."
"Hm?"
Yoongi gulped,
"Am i ugly?"
Concerned, Hoseok sat up and placed his hand on the others thigh,
"No, baby. You're the most beautiful, the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. I mean just like- look at you, you look like a god, you're so pretty."
Yoongi slightly smiled,
"I don't think so...but i'm glad you do."
"Why don't you :(, you're so pretty, you could call everyone and ask and they'd say you're pretty."
"Your friend at the mall didn't think so..."
"She's a big fat ugly bitch with no potential personality that used to, and STILL DOES like me. I never liked her ass, only yours."
"She does have a better ass than me though..."
"Pure lies. Her ass is probably all wrinkly and gross while yours is nice and smooth."
Yoongi rolled his eyes,
"You would know?"
"I mean, i could check again, in case if i was wrong~"
Suddenly, the door knocked,
Yoongi laughed at Hoseoks pout as he opened the door and paid for the food.
"Horny boy."
-
Lol hey rats remember that u can comment a one shot request and if u have u can do it again lolzies