𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚂

-Depressing shit
-mentions of self harm and abuse
-cute
-
Death.
That's all Hoseoks ever wanted.
Death.
His life was shit.
Abusive parents, no friends, self harm, getting kicked out, getting let back in, labor, depression, going through deaths.
Why couldn't people go through his death?
He looked down at his wrists and saw all the scars and fresh wounds that were made there. He leaned his head back against the wall as his mattress didn't have a bed set, its just one the floor.
He sighed so over everything.
He was tall and had a big build, he was strong.
So why couldn't he fight?
It was almost time for school, so he got up, put on a shirt and sweater, sweatpants, and left, not bothering to look at his passed out drunk dad on the couch.
He walked the mile to school, used to it.
He walked in, and straight to class.
The bell rang, like everyday, except...
"Good morning class! today we have a new student!" The teacher said. She motioned for them to come inside the class.
A small cute boy walked in with purple hair and jeans and a flannel.
"Hi...I'm Min Yoongi." He bowed, "Please take care of me."
"You can sit next to Namjoon, Namjoon raise your hand."
The said male did and Yoongi sat next to the tall male.
...
A few classes passed and not it was lunch.
Hoseok didn't really eat, so he just hung out in the bathroom.
He was a bit late though because someone tripped him and stuff fell out of his bag, unfortunately.
But he picked it up and entered the bathroom. He sat in a stall until he heard soft cries.
Curious, he got up and walked out of his stall, moving two stalls down where the cryinf was heard. He knocked,
"a-are you okay?" He hesitatingly asked.
He heard rustling and the door opened to expose the new student with puffy eyes and a red nose.
"I-I'm sorry for bother y-you..." Yoongi whispered.
"It's okay. W-what's wrong?"
The smaller shook his head,
"n-nothing..."
"Okay then..."
Yoongi snickered, confusing the other.
"S-Sorry...It's just i find it funny that's im...crying in a bathroom stall....haha."
Hoseok nodded and sat on the floor against the wall while Yoongi washed his face.
"Do you eat here?" He was asked.
"Mhm."
"M-mind if i eat with you? i don't want to be by a big crowd."
"That's fine..."
Yoongi warmly smiled and sat next to Hoseok, taking out his lunchbox that had a sliced sandwich, a few fruits, and a fruit roll up.
He started to eat half the sandwich when he noticed that Hoseok wasn't eating,
"Don't you eat?" He asked.
"not really."
Yoongi pouted and gave Hoseok the other half of his sandwich and his fruit roll up.
"I- No thank you...you should eat..." Hoseok tried to give it back, But Yoongi wouldn't let him.
"nu. eat. I'll give you my food anytime. We're friends now!"
Friends.
"Friends?"
"Mhm! unless you don't wanna be..."
The taller shook his head,
"no, no. Friends is good."
They ate for awhile, they finished before the bell rang.
"Are you feeling better?" Hoseok asked.
"A lot better! thank you, i enjoyed staying here with you."
The other halfway smiled and got up, dusting his pants.
"The bells about to ring. We should go if we want to avoid crowds."
-1 week later-
Yoongi and Hoseok were getting closer and closer. They sat with each other everyday in the bathroom, but they didn't know much about their home life.
On this day, Hoseok didn't come to school, although Yoongi was curious, he maybe thought that the other may have gotten sick? there were endless possibilities.
But he didn't think that Hoseok would be lying on a bench bleeding out due to his father hitting his head with a beer bottle.
And fortunately, Yoongi was the one to find him.
"H-Hoseok?! oh my god..."
He tore a part of his shirt and held it against Hoseoks head.
The other groaned and opened his eyes, which widened when he saw Yoongi.
He slowly sat up, sighing.
"Hi..."
"Hi?! you're bleeding out on a bench! My house isn't far. Come on."
"I-I'm fine i have t-to go h-home."
Yoongi shook his head, helping the other stand,
"You can barely stay awake. Help me help you."
-
They finally make it to Yoongis house. Yoongi laid him on the couch and got his first aid kit, treating his wound.
Hoseoks eyes stayed open long enough for him to see kids toys everywhere, but he thought he was just hallucinating.
He closed his eyes, wanting this to all end.
...
Yoongi finished testing his wound. Hoseok looked a bit hot, so he carefully slipped off his sweater.
He realized he's never seen Hoseok without a hoodie, and he understood why when he saw all the scars covering the lower part of his arm.
He gasped and felt his eyes water. He wished he could help him...he could, or was he currently doing it?
He gently cleaned those, not bandaging it so they can get some fresh air.
He sat down, he wanted to sleep. He didn't want to clean all the toys and coloring books that laid around .
About 30 minutes later, Hoseok woke up.
He opened his eyes to see Yoongi also stirring awake.
He didn't feel his sweater. He panicked and looked to see his scars and wounds on full display. But they looked treated and not infected.
Yoongi fully awakened.
"I treated your scars..." He said.
"T-thanks...i-im sorry you have to see me l-like this."
Yoongi shook his head,
"It's okay. But...if you don't mind me asking...why?"
Hoseok sighed,
"My parents are really abusive. They've kicked me out once but let me back in. They make me do everything. Cool, clean, wash their clothes, wash my clothes, everything. My sister died 2 years ago and i wasn't the best. But they didn't care. So they turned me into some suicidal depressed freak with no friends."
"Hoseok you're not a freak. You're just so lonely and you're suffering. You don't deserve it. Any of it."
The other shrugged,
"Nothing i can do now..."
...
"Move in with me. I don't want you to go back to your parents. I don't want to see you hurt again."
"No...no it's okay. I'm okay."
Yoongi huffed,
"You're not okay, Hoseokie. You're not okay."
Hoseok looked around and saw the toys still there,
"What's with the toys?" He asked.
"Um...Don't worry about it..." Yoongi played with his fingers.
"Okay...." He laid back down.
"You can stay with me...if you want. I know we haven't been friends very long but i don't want you to get hurt anymore..." Yoongi said.
"You're helping me a lot already. Thanks for being my first friend."
Yoongi smiled,
"Everyone needs a friend. Now, you hungry? i can make some kimchi fried rice."
"I'm oka-"
"I'm making it anyways."
Hoseok snickered and sat up once again, he still saw all the children's stuff everywhere,
"Are you not going to tell me about the kids stuff?" He asked.
Yoongi froze while on walking to the kitchen.
fuck it.
"I'm a little. I agree regress into a lower age like 4 or 5 because of my stress. those just keep little me happy." He explained.
"oh, that makes sense. That's okay. I won't judge you. After all you don't judge me for anything."
Yoongi smiled,
"Thanks Hoseok."
"Wait...why were you crying in the bathroom a few weeks ago?" He asked,
"I was really stressed and i was frustrated because i couldn't go into little space."
Hoseok nodded,
"Don't feel afraid to do it around me. I won't mind."
"Okay. If you ever meet little me, i've been told i'm very niceeeee." He said as he walked into the kitchen. Hoseok chuckled and sighed, standing up to go join the other.
-
It's been a few days and Yoongi and Hoseok were like best friends. Yoongi helped Hoseok with his wounds and scars, telling him that he's enough and worth it. And Hoseok has been helping out around the house, but today's the day where he finally got to meet little Yoongi.
He walked out yawning, he needed some clothes.
He heard little feet padding around and saw Yoongi,
"Hi Yoongs." He said.
"Hewoooo!" The little ran over.
Hoseok froze, realizing this was little bebe Yoongi.
"You must be little Yoongi. Hi." He smiled.
"Hoseokie! hehe..."
"Adorable."
Yoongi blushed,
"T-Tank you!"
Hoseok thought about it and noticed that Yoongi can't cook like this,
"Hungry? want some food?" He asked.
"Yes pwease!"
Hoseok smiled and started to walk to the kitchen until he felt a small hand grab his arm,
"Can...Can i hwold your hwand?" Yoongi asked.
"Of course."
-
They ate, laughed, had fun, yuhhhh.
Yoongi yawned, tired.
"Tired?"
He shook his head,
"nuuu i never twired...."
"Yesss it's time to sleep."
"nuh-uh! i wan stay up!"
Hoseok stood up,
"Sleep is important."
Yoongi pouted,
"okiiii...."
They went over to Yoongis room. Hoseok helping the other go take a nap, he knew Yoongi always got tired after eating. Though it was morning.
"Will Hoseokie stway wif me?" Yoongi asked.
"...sure."
The taller sat on the bed next to him. He was wearing short sleeves, so Yoongi saw the scars on his wrist.
Little Yoongi grabbed his hand carefully and pulled his arm close to be able to see the scars better.
"Hoseokie...what happened?" He asked innocently.
"It's okay."
Yoongi huffed and gently ran his thumbs over them, not putting any pressure at all.
He didn't see it but...Hoseok was looking and smiling, thinking about how careful and gentle both big and little yoongi were.
"I wan hwelp you Hoseokie..."
"You already are."
"dats gwood..." Yoongi said, immediately yawning and falling asleep afterwards.
-1 year later-
"Yoonie? where you at?"
Hoseok smiled when the little came running towards him, jumping into his arms,
"I here daddy!" He giggled. Hoseok held him with ease.
"Hi bun! it's movie night! what movie you wanna watch?" He smiled.
"hmm...i-i wanna watch....bweauty and da bweast!"
"Perfect, let's go get some snacks!"
"yay snacks!!!"
Hoseok smiled as he held the others hand to the kitchen.
His trauma long gone, but the scars we're still there.
But as Yoonie said, they were "battle scars."
Hoseok goes into daddy headspace, where he to can find happiness in caring for Yoongi, big or little.
They both were happy.
yuh.
:)
-
🥲