𝚂𝙸𝙽

Yoongi was waiting outside the building of which his boyfriend was in, since they were both in college, they had classes. But Yoongis classes got canceled, so he decided to wait for his boyfriends class to finish so they can get lunch.
He pushes up his glasses and reads his book, when suddenly, his book got pushed to the ground. He was sitting on the ground, leaning against a pole. When he looked up, he saw two boys.
"Hel-"
"Aren't you that gay fag?" One of them cuts him off.
"Um-"
"You are! Did you know being gay is a sin?"
"Well-"
"You must be punished."
They both kick him, right in the stomach. He clutched the kicked area and felt the stinging pain of them punching and kicking. He fell over onto his side. His glasses fell off, but thank god they weren't broken.
"HEY!" They heard. The boys stopped kicking to only see a male full of tattoos everywhere, and the hottest outfit which was a black shirt and black skinny jeans.
The guy ran over and punched and kicked the two, after they fell and surrendered, he went to the hurt boy on the ground,
"Yoongi, hey, hey. Are you okay?"
"h-hoseokie...*cough cough* i-im okay..." He coughed out a bit of blood. Which for Hoseok raging.
"Why would you do this? You bastards!"
The boys backed up, afraid,
"W-well...whats that nerd to you anyways!" One of them said, trying to act tough.
Hoseok walked over and bent down,
"That 'nerd' is my boyfriend."
The guys eyes widened as they slowly, and painfully,
got up and ran away, absolutely terrified.
Hoseok went back to the smaller and picked him up, and his glasses. He set him down on a picnic table, seeing how bad his wounds are.
"Why did they do that?" Hoseok asked.
"T-they said...i needed to be punished cause b-being gay is a sin."
"Cowards. Im sorry, baby. Were you waiting for me?"
The said male nodded,
"I though that we could get lunch together."
"I see. Well, let's go back to mine, i don't have anymore classes so it's all good. We can cuddle and order take out, how does that sound?"
Yoongi nodded and let himself be picked up and carried by his manly boyfriend.
"Hoseokie?"
"hm?"
"Do you think i'm ugly...and too much of a nerd?" He asked.
"Never in a million years will i ever think you're ugly. And you do...uh, study a lot, i'd have to admit. But that amount of studying should be normal at this school, it's just that everyone's too lazy. I envy you."
"Thank you...hobi."
"Of course, my love."
They got to Hoseoks apartment, which wasn't even that far, and he put a yoongi on the kitchen counter, going to fetch his aid kit.
Once he did, he patched up the hurt wittle baby :<, giving him a kiss afterwards,
"Thank god they didn't break my glasses." Yoongi said, cleaning the said object.
"You could've sued them if they did." Hoseok said, standing between the others legs.
"I know...but i'm glad you were there to save me. You scared them a lot. That hot outfit and your tattoos probably terrified them." Yoongi stated, running his hands down Hoseoks biceps, where his sleeve tattoos were.
"You like my tattoos?"
Yoongi nodded,
"I love them."
"Glad to hear, though if you ever break up with me, i'll have to get a tattoo removal, cause your names in there, somewhere."
"I didn't know that, how sweet." The smaller leaned forward and pressed a chaste kiss on the others lips.
"have you ordered the take out?" The smaller asked, the noirette (black haired) male nodded,
"I did. I got you your favorite."
"Thank you."
"Of course. Now, let's go cuddle in the couch, i'm dying to cuddle my baby :>"
"Such a big simp for a nerd, i see."
"Of course. Who else would i simp over?"
They sat on the couch,
"There's a lot of better looking people than me."
"Not in my eyes. To me, you're the most gorgeous, beautiful, perfect, cute little kitty i've ever seen."
-
Hey rats 🥖🦫