𝚂𝙿𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚁-𝚂𝙴𝙾𝙺

spider-man except Hoseok is spider man :)
-

"pack it up, nerd!" Hoseok heard. His books were chives to the floor by his bully, Flash. He sighed as he bent down to pick them all up.

Hoseok was no one different, except when his bullies thought differently, choosing him to bully and to pick on. Hoseok was considered a nerd, he was very smart, wore glasses that made him look funky, he was never dressed cool enough for anybody. So he sees why he was chosen to bully.

He lived with his aunt and uncle, after his parents died in a plane crash. his aunt and uncle were the sweetest people he's ever met, and makes sure he's always happy and got whatever he could ever want.

Living in new york has its pros in cons. Some cons was that the crime rate was super high, every time Hoseok walked to school, he saw someone stealing or someone getting beat up over money, it was just a lot.

But, a pro was that its very vibrant. The people and it's creativity launching within the city. Hoseok loves to see the new art works at school, or go to museums just for fun, he would love to go to the top of a building and see all the other buildings and lights. it would be spectacular.

"Alrighty class! pack up your things and let's get going to the lab! remember your packets. Right down whatever you learn. Now get in the school bus."

Forgetting about the field trip, Hoseok followed the others outside to the front, where they all boarded the bus. Of course, everyone was too cool to sit next to him, so he sat by himself, until this one person sat next to him.

He looked and saw it was Yoongi, the guy dating the popular girl, sarah.

"Yoongi why are you sitting next to him?!" sneered Sarah.

The smaller looked at her with a confused face, "this was the last seat open, is there something wrong sitting here?" He gently asked.

Hoseok believed that he had to most angelic and smooth voice ever. It was as soft as butter. Even if Yoongi was mad, he'd still sound like an angel.

"Uh, duh! he's a nerd and dresses like it's 2010. come sit on my lap or something."

Everyone knew that Sarah was the controller of the relationship. She likes to be the leader and to control everything. She treats her significant others like they're children. She's the dominant one between the 2.

"I'm okay here, i'll sit with you when we come back, oki?" Yoongi gave her a cute puppy dog smile.

"Fine. You better."

Yoongi nodded then turned back around, sighing so that Sarah wouldn't see him.

Hoseok wanted to ask if he was okay, but instead, he just moved his head and looked out the window for the next 30 minutes.

They arrived to the lab shortly after, one by one exiting off the bus. When Hoseok got to the middle, Flash tripped him, causing him to fall.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, ignoring Flash and what had just happened and walked off the bus.

"okay guys and this machine here keeps all of our endangered and infamous species of spider, also known as, Araneae. These radioactive spiders contain poisonous chemicals and substances. So please do not touch any of their cubed habitats." The tour guide explained.

Only Hoseok listened though. and as she walked away with some other kids, Flash and his hid died stayed and told Hoseok to stay.

"So, nerd. where are you from? China?" Flash spoke.